Chapter 7

Lennox is in his office doing his work sorting the emails, paperworks and signing deals that being bombarded to him. But he didn't feel burdened by the abundance of works because he knows that they are his pride and joy. Also for bringing food to the table. Enough for him to call luxury by his standard.

His door glass is being knocked by  light taps. Lennox turn to the door and sees Evengeline standing at the door with a glass of hot beverage. He smiles, "Come in". Evengeline enter his office and put his beverage on his desk.

"Thank you" said him. "You're welcome. Today's quite busy right Mr. Lennox? We've been settling all the paperworks and emails and still half way through it." Said the red haired woman.

"Yes indeed. It's quite tiring day. But that also means that we're doing well" replies him short.

"I mean it's so packed that you didn't have time to go to the your favourite Lucky Cat Cafe~" said Eve with a teasing tone.

He chuckles, "That's unfortunate". " Unfortunate indeed. If we're not so busy today, you can go to the Lucky Cat Cafe and grab your favourite hot latte with extra cream. Or get to see Cass Hamada~" Eve still teasing Lennox.

He chuckles again and look at her naughty PA, "No... It's not one of your romantic fantasy again. I like to go there because they serve great coffee and it's the nearest".

"They or just her? Hmmm~ I can make a great coffee too but you choose hers. That explains a lot" This persistent PA.

"Well i will leave your imagination alone because i got work to do. So happy daydreaming" said Lennox rest his case.

Then the office telephone rings. Lennox signals Evengeline to pick it up knowing she likes to pick it up from him.

"Hello? Is this Lennox?" A woman voice spoken through the phone. Evengeline replies, "Hello. No this is his Personal Assistant, Evengeline Akako. May i know who am i speaking with?". "Ohh. I'm Cass Hamada from the Lucky Cat Cafe. I like to speak with Mr. Lennox please. If he's not busy".

Evengeline grinning ears to ears when the name is spoken. Her romance story is back on!!! Lennox sees Evengeline smiles makes him weirded out a little and he ask who is it.

"Of course! Mr. Lennox is not busy at all! He is right here. I'll give the phone to him. He's been expecting your call Miss Hamada" tease Evengeline with her last sentence. "Wha-" Cass is not even finished with her sentence and give the phone to Lennox. "It's Miss Cass Hamada" said Evengeline with a smirk.

"Hello? Cass? I'm sorry for my personal assistant behaviour. So have you decided about what you want?". Evengeline just watch them with full attention to see if her imagination really becomes reality.

"Yes i have. There's one restaurant that i want to eat. It's name is Ryota Steak House. 30 minutes from here. This Sunday. Is that okay?". "Sure. I'll pick you up" replies Lennox. " Oh and one more thing. Can i bring my nephew with me?" Ask her. " Of course". "Thanks Lennox". "No problem ". And she hungs up.

He puts the phone down and can feel that Evengeline is staring straight through him with a naughty stare and thoughts. "I'm just paying my debt. Nothing more than that.". "I didn't say anything~" said Evengeline with a smile then she goes back to her office. Lennox shakes his head and continues his work.

At Hamada's residence.

"Nope! No thanks. Why did i have to come along?" Her 15 years old nephew flatly refuse her invitation.

"Aww come on Hiro. Just for one day. Not even a whole day. Come on. He wants to treat us." Plead Cass

"Then why am i getting involved too? He clearly didn't ask me to come. You're the one that want me to come with you. Who is this guy anyway?"

"He's just a friend. He wants to treat me for.... the other day..." Cass stutters. Hiro become more confuse. "Other day? What did he do to you? Did he do something bad?" Ask Hiro more seriously.

"What no no! He's just late. *Sighh. He's just late on the day i was supposed to treat him. He went to the cafe on Saturday but it's close. I want to pay for his wasted time. But he didn't come that day. That's the story". Explain Cass.

"Whoa. It's sounds more complicated than it seems. Did you two have a thing going on?" Ask Hiro. "No! For the last time, he's just a friend okay? Please... Come with me tomorrow". Plead Cass.

Hiro have no choice but to agree to his aunty's plead. "Alright2. I'll come with you. But if i sense something fushy about it, we're out of there. Got it?". "Absolutely. Thanks sweetie!" She hugs him and went downstairs. Hiro is planning every escape plans if something bad happen on that day. You can't blame him for being too cautious.