Chapter 4: An Uninvited Guest

Start bij het begin

Overwhelmed, Anna leaned closer to the sea as she watched the ship dock at Belliville Bay. The next chapter in her life was about to begin and she was eager to explore the strange country. Just like she promised Elsa, Anna was determined to represent Arendelle and show her country's support of magic.

As Rupert was demanding one of the sailors fetch his horse for him, Anna, Kristoff, Eugene, Sven, and Maximus went over to the sailor with the gangplank. Anna smiled as she peered at Belliville. As soon as the sailor brought the gangplank down, Anna raced down.

"This is so ex—" She accidently ran into a sailor who nearly fell into the water. "Sorry!" She sprinted towards the barrels and stopped right when she reached the center of the town. She noticed that some of the citizens were giving her puzzled looks but she didn't mind. "This is amazing! Belliville is beautiful!"

Anna kept jumping up and down. How she wished that Elsa and Rapunzel were there with her! They would be enjoying this city as well. Kristoff, Eugene, Maximus, and Sven got off the gangplank and went over to Anna. She raced over to Kristoff with a large smile on her face as a sailor gave Rupert his horse.

"You should've waited for us," Kristoff laughed. "You've never been here before."

"But I can't help it!" Anna beamed. From what she saw of Belliville, it was beautiful and exciting and she wished that her trip here were longer. This is the first time I'm in a new place! Do you think that we should explore the kingdom? I want to see more of it!"

"I am glad that you are so interested in my country," Rupert simpered. Rupert expressed his gratitude to the sailor. "If it doesn't rain later, you are welcome to take a proper tour of Belliville. As long as someone is watching this scoundrel like a hawk."

Eugene was just about to make a tart comment but refrain himself instead, knowing that regardless, Rupert would be discourteous and adamant about him. He came over on Maximus and got on him as Rupert climbed on to his horse. Kristoff and Anna came over to Sven.

"After you, miss." Kristoff smiled.

"Why thank you, sir." Anna smiled back as her boyfriend helped her on to Sven. Kristoff then got on his reindeer and was seated right in front of Anna. Rupert kicked his horse and the group started to follow behind him.

"Princess Anna." Rupert grinned. "I'm sure my fellow Bellivillians would be pleased about your interest in our country."

. . . . .

For the longest time, the town looked very similar to Arendelle. Like in Arendelle, there were many houses in the residential area. The buildings even shared the same colors and sizes. The courtyard almost looked identical to the one back home. Then, all at once, the town became nothing like she had ever seen before.

"Wow," Anna said. "We are standing on a bronze road and all of the buildings are yellow and white."

"We are standing in the town square," Rupert explained. "This area looks like this because it is Belliville's way of honoring the great Vlad Moonstormer."

"Vlad Moonstormer?" Anna asked with an arched eyebrow. "Who was that?"

"He was the one who discovered Belliville two hundred years ago," Rupert explained. "He was rumored to be an expert in anything related to magic."

"Okay, what does that have to do with him discovering Belliville?" Eugene asked. "And how does that explain the colors of the town square?"

Rupert gave Eugene a sour look before he shook his head and moved on. "The colors of this town square were the colors of his outfit when he declared this land. When Vlad discovered Belliville, no one else was there with him to discover it. He said that he had built Belliville with his own two hands which led to a rumor that he had secretly practiced magic."