57 彡

The neon lights continued to fill her vision as Faye carefully walked her way to the bar counter, the loud music that was coming from the speakers of the club continued to blast through her ears. Nearly tripping when she accidentally bumped into someone, saying a quick "sorry" before laughing it off.

"Chae chae!!" Faye shouted before taking the empty barstool beside Chaewon, the alcohol taking over her system.

"Hey! Where are the other two?" Chaewon greeted her, turning her body to the side so that she was facing Faye who had her head hung low. Laughing when her ears managed to pick up some incoherent words leaving her friend's lips.

"I don't know! I've been walking around the club for who knows how long... but it's a good thing that I saw you here! With your... with your bottle of tequila," Faye smiled, the kind of smile where her eyes turn into these crescents.

With her lips turning to a pout, Faye rested both of her elbows on top of the counter, cupping her cheeks as she signaled the mixologist to come.

"Three shots of dry martini and give my friend here another bottle of tequila" Faye ordered, smiling when the bartender nodded his head in understanding of her order.

"Faye, I can't drink anymore" Chaewon followed, whispering as she tried her best to not deliver her words in a slur.

"Then more for me, I guess" Faye replied as her attention was drawn to her cellphone that was glued in her hand, her Twitter was open as she was just aimlessly scrolling through her feed, liking random posts and commenting on some advertisements of her favorite luxury brands.

Just then, her thumb stopped moving, ghosting over a post after seeing the one who posted it.

彡

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

彡

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Chae, I think I've fallen for him"

"Who?"

When Chaewon was met by Faye's silence, she asked again but the response was the same, only noticing how she was just staring at the post of someone on her feed, almost as if Faye ignored everyone inside this occupied club after seeing his face.

"Fucking! Give me your phone!" Chaewon fought her way to snatch Faye's cell phone which was a lot easier than she thought it would be.

Faye closed her eyes when it was her turn to receive the sudden silence from Chaewon's side, with her heart beating rapidly from her confession, she quietly stomped her feet on the floor just to somewhat release the overwhelming emotions that she was feeling right now.

"AHHHHHH!!! I KNEW IT!" Chaewon squealed before hitting her shoulder.

"Ouch!"

Rubbing the part where she got hit, Faye took her phone back, turning the device off after seeing the mixologist returning with their drinks.

"Is this why you decided to get drunk tonight? Because you realized that you love Beomgyu?"

"I decided to get drunk tonight because of these feelings that I only managed to feel whenever he's around or if I'm just thinking of him. Fuck even just by hearing his name... Chaewon I'm going crazy!!"

"So? When are you planning to confess to him?"

"I don't plan on doing it"

"Huh? Why?" Faye could sense the way Chaewon now had her eyebrow raised, arms crossed over her chest as she quietly judge her.

"I don't know... I guess I'm afraid of rejection. And don't you think that it's way too soon? We've only known each other for a month and here I am, already in love with him" Faye vomited her words out for her friend to hear before gulping down the shot of dry martini down her throat in one go.

"Love doesn't have any time stamp... it will just randomly appear and it will stay as long as you will allow it to stay, Faye"

"It appeared for me but when will it appear for him?"

Ghosting || Choi Beomgyuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें