Grazing my right leg with his lips and tongue, the ecstasy grows in my head. He strips off my holster first. Each breath is louder than the next and before I know it, my underwear is tugged down by his fingers. The peak of excitement and anxiousness combine into a euphoric emotion.

One kiss to my thigh. Closer and closer to my clit where he buries his tongue in. I throw my head back, clutching to the roots of his hair. My moans echo off the walls.

Left and right, swirling every inch of me. I anticipate it and nudge his head closer while he presses onto my hips. He wildly takes his tongue away and trails his lips up to my lower abdomen and plants a soft kiss to my scar.

My heart melts away when I see him do it. Up to my belly button and breasts, I hold on to his head with my palms to both sides.

A trail of wetness shines on my body in the bathroom lights. He returns back to my lips, switching to a more intense approach. He blindly guides me with my back facing the shower door and finds the handle to it.

Crazed like an animal, there's another burst of passion blowing in our faces. The shower water is now dropping as I enter, while Harry lets his jeans and boxers lose before he joins me. I can feel the temperature of the water peak steaming up the glass.

Those pair of green eyes find me like a hidden prize. I want to feel every inch of him on me, as if I didn't know how his body moved before. Droplets splash onto our skin, our hairs become absorbed by the shower head falling above us.

He doesn't say a word but lets his eyes talk for himself. Steams rise behind him while my legs stick to the back wall of the shower.

Thank god uncle james made the width of this shower much bigger.

I don't look down but use my hands to find his length. With our bodies touching and splashed with water, we let ourselves loose again. I stroke him, taking each pump up and down as he lets out a deep groan.

He curses my name out, stretching his arm so that it leans against the wall. I rub him hard and fast til there's a complete whimper coming from his mouth.

That's when I take my turn and quickly get on my knees.

Water surrounds the tiles. My lips wrap around his shaft with my other hand twisting at the end. I'm flushed with heat, on my skin and inside my mouth. I allow my tongue to swirl as salvia glides against him.

The grip of his hand tightens to the roots of my hair, tugging me endlessly. I continue to suck and he responds with every whisper of "fuck". I tilt my head up as I pump him back all the way to my throat. Harry stares down at me, arm still palmed to the wall of tiles and his curls dripping down at me.

I take one more stroke, curl my toes to ease my gag reflex and finally get him to release himself. I finish him off, swiping off the cum that paints on my lips. His hand is still in my hair, pulling me up from my knees to face him.

His tongue licks my mouth clean, absorbing the taste that lingers on my tongue still. My lips burn as they become swollen in seconds. He's crowded me to the right side corner, away from the shower head. I can feel my hair and back stick to the tiles, his body overshadowing the fluorescent lights.

Neck kisses grow faster, sending shivers up my spine. His length comes into contact, the hardness rubbing on my lower half. One more inch closer to me and our neediness will collide together.

Harry stops kissing my neck and holds my head to the side.

"Are you sure you want this?"

A question of uncertainty lingers like before, as if we were being watched by our agencies.