'...I can't believe I was with them just now.'

Sometimes, actions speak louder than a hundred words. Baek-Ya stuck a little closer to Ji-Han's side.

These two were the definite 'I' in the MBTI.

//TN: 'I' as in introverted.

Walking through the maze-like corridors of the broadcasting station for a while, they saw some sparsely placed partitions in a wide space.

"I think it's here?"

Min-Sung stopped and pointed to a spot.

[DASE]

DASE's name tag was attached to a blue partition. It was DASE's first broadcasting station waiting room.

"I hope you're not disappointed. Once you get more seniority, you can get a proper waiting room like the one you saw on your way here..."

There was a limited amount of waiting rooms, and they were assigned strictly based on seniority. Therefore, rookie artists who just debuted often used makeshift waiting rooms made of partitions.

This was a customary experience not only for DASE but for all rookies.

"Disappointed? I love it here. Let's go in quickly."

Min-Sung replied as he patted Nam-Kyung on the side.

"Stop! Let's take a picture! A picture!"

The excited Californian boy exclaimed, and the members gathered in front of the partition, calling it a great idea.

DASE members simultaneously turned to stare at Nam-Kyung to whom they have left their cell phones during the schedule.

"...The unity you guys have is amazing. It gives me chills sometimes."

Without even needing to tell them to gather together, the members were already striking poses around the name tag.

"One, two, three."

===========================

[DASE_Official]

Hello, everyone. This is DASE! We finally made it to the broadcasting station (excited). We are so happy and nervous, but DASE's 'No Games' is just beginning so please stay tuned! Fighting!

#DASE (DASE's waiting room group photo.jpg)

===========================

* * *

Now, social media had become a daily routine for Bok-Soong.

She was saving the newly uploaded music show photos and GIFs of Baek-Ya.

- 2X0104 Music Box Baek-Ya(1) (Baek-Ya close-up.gif)