33 - four days ago

Around five, I drove over to Mischa's house. I didn't even have to knock on the door, because he had already been standing there waiting to open it.

"Come on! Come on! I am very excited!" He grabbed my wrist and practically dragged me through the house. Laura waved at me from the living room. I waved back.

"Hey, Y/n! Did you get some rest?" She asked.

I nodded. "I took the most amazing nap I have ever taken yesterday."

Mischa continued pulling me along. "No time to talk. You will teach me the game."

"Sorry! Nice talking to you!" I laughed.

We walked down the stairs to the basement, which was where Mischa's room was. I really hadn't seen too much of the rest of his house. For all I know, he could have a whole bowling alley somewhere and I wouldn't have a clue. He opened a door off to the side, and lo and behold, there was, in fact, a small movie theater.

"Mischa, why didn't you use this when the choir came over to watch Christmas movies?" I looked at him expectantly.

"Because the couch here is not long enough."

"There's literally ten armchairs and a loveseat," I pointed out.

He shrugged. "I wanted to lay on top of you, remember? You almost died! It was so funny!"

"You have such a skewed sense of humor, Mischa. Me almost dying is funny to you."

He beamed and nodded.

"What if I laid on top of you? How would you feel then?"

He took a moment to think about this. "Pretty good, actually. I will take you up on that offer."

"You're impossible. It wasn't an offer."

"Whatever," He grumbled. "Just teach me to play block game now."

...

So far, Mischa had died four times. It had only been eight minutes, which is necessary to add for a bit of perspective. He had no concept of fall damage and continually threw himself off of cliffs, despite me telling him not to. Every time he did so, he'd laugh uncontrollably.

"I'm almost done with the house," I told Mischa.

"Wait. Why are you building a wall down the middle?"

"So we can have separate rooms."

He looked over at me and frowned. "That is not nice. We can share."

"A bed? No. Whore." I continued building the wall.

Mischa gaped. "What? No! I meant room. We will share the room."

"Fine. I guess that can happen."

...

I got kind of bored a bit later. I was also getting tired, and needed to keep myself awake. Mischa was still deeply entrenched in the game. I got up and dramatically draped myself across his lap, having my legs cascade over the side of the seat. He immediately looked down at me and stiffened up.

"What on the earth are you doing?"

I merely shrugged as I looked up at him. He'd already gone back to playing Minecraft.

I was looking up at his jawline and noticed a mark. I reached up and traced it with my finger.

"What's that?" I asked.

He looked down at me, an eyebrow raised. "Bruise. Your fault."

"Wait, what? Did I accidentally hurt you? When is it from?" I asked, becoming worried.