A hangar appeared in the distance and fixtures on the walls leading up to it, spattered orange light that somehow made the place more depressing.

The agents who stood guard on either side, raised their weapons warily and one of them came forward as the van halted.

"Come out of the vehicle! Hands where I can see 'em!" The woman commanded.

The car doors opened and out stepped Agent Jasper and Agent Hazel, faces, tired and somber. They held themselves tall and carried the same disciplined attitude portrayed by the guards.

The woman who held them at gun point recognized them and visibly relaxed as her weapon lowered.

"Jasper." She sighed. "Hazel. What the heck happened? We were getting ready to send people out. Why is no one answering their comms? Where's everyone else?"

Hazel and Jasper glanced at the other in mutual solemnity. A look that conveyed the horrific event that they had shared and survived.

"They didn't make it." Jasper said quietly, professionally. "We're the only ones left." His hands clenched briefly and the woman sighed, dragging a hand over her face.

"Geez. What happened?" She asked taking in their state, drenched through and stained with mud. Leaves still clung to their uniforms and Jasper absentmindedly pulled a couple off as she appraised them. "You dealt with them, right?"

Jasper nodded. "Yes. They're dead." He said and spoke quietly in hopes she couldn't tell it wasn't actually Jasper's voice.

But the woman was too lost in her thoughts to notice and nodded. "And your comms?"

"Ruined." He threw up his wrist to show the damaged band.

"Your's too?" The agent asked Hazel and she nodded. The guard sighed through her nose and glanced back to the other agent stationed with her. "Okay." She spoke into her walkie-talkie. "Intruders neutralized, stand down."

"Copy." Someone on the other end said.

"The captain will want a debrief. We'll send a team for the bodies." She told them and took up her place again as the hangar door opened.

"Right." Jasper responded and he and Hazel jumped back in the car.

They drove in and Twilight parked the car beside another like it as Yor grabbed the briefcase from the backseat.

"Ready?" He asked as they approached the door and Yor nodded.

They walked in, and if the same concrete, white walls were any indication, this place was definitely another lab. Yor had thought so ever since the agents, and she hated that nothing pointed to the opposite. She'd rather Anya be anywhere else.

The experience was different this time for Yor. Before, she hadn't cared how overt she'd been. She had flown threw the halls, killing, knocking people out, and destroying labs.

It was what she wanted to do now, but she had to admit there was a sense of satisfaction that she walked through their halls and the agents had no idea. All was fine, and anyone they passed didn't bother them, didn't attack, scream, or send up any alarms.

Completely ignoring the order to report to the captain, they wandered the halls following the signal. Yor had balanced the briefcase on her forearm and closed it when someone was heard nearby.

"We need new disguises." Twilight suddenly interjected.

"We do?" Yor asked.

"When Agents Jasper and Hazel don't report to the captain, they'll be searching for us." He said and it was true.