N U M B E R - E I G H T E E N

Start from the beginning

" Did Deku-kun finish his bento this time? Maybe he forgot to eat cause of the hectic schedule? No.. He wouldn't miss one break and I'm sure that he would take some time for himself.. What if he injured himself doing those stunts?! What if he got hit on the head and bleed to- " Her overthinking was too much that she didn't notice the doorbell from the entrance door.

She snapped after the fifth ring of the doorbell echoed in the room, the young brunette goes to the door and saw Tsuyu holding the Katsudon bento she bought on her way. She looked at her best friend closely and all of a sudden she cried and hugged her tightly causing Asui to be a little confused by her sudden behavior. 

" Ochako-chan? " Tsuyu looked at her best friend who still crying as she reply with a sigh comforting her while they come inside the apartment.

Meanwhile, Midoriya wasn't on his good side nowadays, one time he got accidentally splashed on the sets and it took hours for him to prepare his makeup and costume delaying more of his scenes and focusing on the supporting characters the whole day, another ad luck came in his way is that he got most of his lines wrong to memorize for the next scene as making him more frustrated.

Bakugou noticed his actions, it wasn't the hyped-up Deku he remember, and ever since he came from work he has been down in the dumps the past few days. The blonde actor may not know what happened about his trip with Ochako but it was truly bothersome that it affected his passion for acting. After a few hours of working, he goes towards the greenette and tapped the table he was resting his head.

" Hey, nerd.. Director said we can go home.. " Bakugou called him but he didn't budge from his seat, " HEY WAKE UP DEKU! "

Deku then finally woke up with his tired eyes all visible and his hair all messier than his usual sloppy fluffy ones, " O-Oh Kacchan.. " 

" You've been at this table the whole afternoon, did you even eat lunch? " He growled making the green-haired actor stiffly pull out his bento and the inside was still untouched.

" Ochako will get mad at me.. " He murmured and frowned letting out a heavy sigh.

" Then eat them, dumbass.. " Kacchan sat at the opposite side and glaring him, " We can get out of here after you eat.. " 

" Don't you have stuff to do..? " The greenette asked seeing his childhood friend looking away while crossing his arms.

" I was gonna play video games by myself but seeing your annoying face all miserable pisses me off, only I can do that, you fucking nerd.. " He announced watching him slowly eat his food.

" Is it okay if you help me eat this? " Deku looked at his childhood friend letting out a sigh.

The two actors ate the food as they quietly finished half of it leaving the mochi from the left side, Bakugou took some first as he bit one, it amazes him that tasted good in this condition. Izuku just stared at them nervously and began to push toward Katsuki.

" You don't like it? " Bakugou looked at him seeing his sad expression while putting away the chopsticks.

" I made them when Ochako and I visited her parents.. " The greenette replied with a sad smile.

" That explains it.. " Bakugou thought as he stuffed all the mochis in his mouth, Izuku was a bit surprised but laughed seeing the pomeranian struggling to chew.

The blonde actor finally ate all the bento as he stands up, " Let's go home before cheeks whine about not going home.. " 

" Thanks, Kacchan.. " Izuku smiled and they both start walking away from the studio together.