Entry #1: Strangers

Where do I start?

Everyone has been avoiding me. Am I weird? Do I really smell that bad? Is my clothes dirty? Is there something wrong with the way I look?

I have been contemplating with myself lately. Life is hard. And it got even harder after the apocalypse.

I've been surviving alone for some time now. I have been running and getting chased on my own. It's been rather difficult, but I manage.

Every time I try to get closer to someone they always look at me with revolting eyes.

But honestly, I could not give a fuck anymore. Maybe in the past I might have, but surviving on my own was way easier than forming any kind of clique.
I get way more stuff without sharing, I don't have to be miserable if a friend got bitten, and I don't have to watch other people's back, I just have to worry for my own. Honestly, it's great.

"Janus! Just-just shoot me!"

"I don't want to Rebecca! I'd rather join you in the after life! Please, Please don't leave me here"

Oh for fucks sake just get it over with.
I shouldn't have turned in this corner if I knew some soap opera couple wanted to do a drama presentation.

"But I don't want you to die! Please live! Live for me! Live for all of us! If it's going to be like this, I'd rather kill myself than become like them.." A gunshot then followed.

"Rebecca!!"

My ears are bleeding.

This is quite a common occurrence actually, I've seen the same scene almost every 2 days.

Love, sacrifice, betrayal, misery, all can be experienced or be watched in the sidelines.
Well for me, I prefer the latter.

"Hey you!" A burly man walked up to me. He was carrying a gun in his right hand.

"The fuck do you think you're doing in our turf, huh?" His brows were raised, and his eyes darted daggers into me.

He really doesn't use his brain very much.

"What're ya glarin' at ya little brat!? Don't fucking give me that look!"

He moves his arm to try and grab me but I kicked his hand first getting him by surprise and making him release his grip on his gun, I quickly swiped it and ran for my fuckin life.

That's what you get for letting your guard down asshole! That'll teach you to nevah' look down on people!

I laughed as I ran.

I put the gun in my bag after finally settling down to sleep in an abandoned factory. The walls were thin letting me hear everything that was going on outside. Every foot step of an undead. Every grunts and garbles. Every shots that was fired.

It was like a lullaby now.

I woke up after hearing something loud from outside.

I quickly went outside. I made sure to carefully watch my steps. Any noises could alert the zombies cluttering in groups. And man are they hard to shake off once they spot you.

There was nothing out of place, there weren't any people nearby, nor were there that much zombies. What the hell was that noise then?

I shrugged it off and proceeded to find myself something to eat instead. I've been sluggish after moving around for too long. Not to mention, getting myself in trouble again yesterday. Well that's me, I also got a great weapon because of it so it was worth the risk.

There was pile of scrap metal infront of me. I found myself standing in a junkyard. No idea how I'm going to find food here but I'm going to explore it either way.