N U M B E R - S E V E N T E E N

Start from the beginning

" Ochako's conduct about the arranged marriage is a common reaction, Gou.. You have to give her time and let her be for just once.. " She said still looking at his intimidating eyes.

" You know very well it's her fate to be arranged marriage, she will be inheriting the business with pride which she could be comfortable and do whatever she wants to have, just like what you have been with me..! " Gou growled at her as Akemi began to tear up.

" It wasn't the money, nor comfortable life that she needed because she already had us! " Akemi backfired as tears kept coming down to her cheeks, " She needed freedom! She needs to meet a person that would actually accept her as a person, not as a status! " 

" Don't argue with me, Akemi.. You are nothing but a debt in my eyes, a pawn that I could use from my very own eyes and throw out of this mansion if you're this simple-minded.. Your purpose in this world was nothing but to bear my child, that's it! " He shouted as words pierced right through her heart mercilessly.

She was about to let go of the rails on the stairs when Gou pushed her away making her fall from the ground. The stomp echoed from the halls while the poor young brunette trembled in fear, Mr. Tobita who was wrapping her wound with the bandage frowned seeing the young lady crying silently, repressing her emotions.

" My Lady.. Let this be an understanding that your father was just giving you the best life in your future.. " Tobita whispered and finished dealing with her injury, he looks up and wipes the tears from her eyes.

" I wanna leave.. uncle.. " That was the only sentence she desperately screamed in her mind with tears falling down the young brunette's cheeks, " Please.. I wanna leave uncle.. " 

Tobita frowned as he couldn't help the poor girl as he was bound to be on his master's side, then he saw the door open seeing Mr. Uraraka holding a leather belt his aura darkened and full of anger. Gou relentlessly grabbed the young Ochako by the arm as she cried loudly reaching out her hand towards Tobita.

"With your behavior, you've shown towards the guests is unacceptable! " Gou scolded and began to smack her with the belt and her cries began to echo throughout the mansion, " Did I teach you manners like that, HUH?! " 

The servants were terrified to see their young lady being punished, they couldn't look or watch seeing this as they couldn't come inside to save her. Tobita began to rush towards him to stop while luckily Akemi got in the room and saw her daughter crying on the floor. She began to hug her tightly and looked at her husband continuing to plead for him to stop.

" Mama..! " The young Ochako was still trembling and kept crying in her mother's arms, it was truly heartbreaking for Akemi to see her like this.

" Please Gou..! Don't hurt our daughter! " She pleaded and continue to hug her tightly not letting her go this time.

 " YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY, OCHAKO! " He growled as Tobita continue to push him away as much as possible away from the mother and daughter, " You are my daughter and I know what's best for your future! She knows what she did and this is her punishment for sabotaging my hard work of business for the two of you with a comfortable living! She will be reevaluating her life in this goddamn room and I don't care if she starves cause she knows the consequences when you misbehave in this household! " 

" P-Papa.. " Ochako whispered so quietly hearing the words of her father.

Gou's strength was superior to Tobita making him let go as his hand grab Ochako away from Akemi, The young Ochako looked at her father's eyes full of rage. She watched his right hand go up from the illuminating light from the ceiling covering it and in slow motion a hard slap from her small cheek, reddening from the impact as the sting was too much to bear. The sound of that slap echoed throughout every hall from the mansion and everyone was there to witness it.