~

I was so tired or we can say fucked up, there was swirling of emotions as a turmoil, anger, guilt, shame, sad, loneliness, disgust-ness plus these slow fucking barbie songs weren't helping. I am sitting alone on a round table scrolling my Instagram. Various people greeted me faking a smile i clicked pictures with many people the media already gave a headache.

I shuddered for the umpteenth time as a sudden cold wind came on me, my head getting heavier holding all the tears back. Rolling my eyes i touched my earing again pressing the pont in my thumb forcefully 'WHEN SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU WILL LEAVE YOU YOU'LL REALISE'. A low whimper and shaky breath left my mouth, i wetted my lips rubbing a hand over my face.

"Hey, beautiful like a dance?" DANCE. MY FOOT.

"Aahh... actually I don't like to dance thank you...?" i said calmly

"So what? change it tonight darling it's a beautiful night! "

He offered his hand huh, i can shove it off in his throat, but only if he wasn't Ryle Collins Warner son of the one and only Grace Collins. I wonder is her husband Christian Warner here. I took a look around me god knows how much time i did that but yet didn't found any glimpse of Tanzeel.

Ryle wasn't bad looking, few inches short than me, wearing a black shirt under blue blazer and black jeans, a toothy grin, shinning green eyes just like his mom, i do have done few projects with Grace and i don't want anyone to know i did cried about her death. She was just like me determined, straightforward and beautiful strong smart woman. Rejecting him felt bad as he already is going through a phase without his mother and no one knows except me what it is to be without a mom.

"Aahh.. yeahhh.. okayyy" I accepted his hand returning him his smile except mine was fake. We went to the dance corner it made me remember that night. Tanzeel. the first time we met, his both hands went to my waist my right hand on his chest left on his shoulder i closed my eyes feeling a cold shudder even being this close to him i was cold. That white shirt showing his abs and muscles he grinned looking at me that sick grin which i hate.

We started swaying on the music my fingers traveling to feel his heartbeats i smile looking at those black glittery eyes making me calm and scoffed internally looking at those slippers. His hands slowly went at the hem of my dress and reality clicked in, he isn't Tanzeel you fool. I was about to stop him as much as mannerly i can but -

"Hey" he raised his eyebrows at my direction but looking at Ryle. He smoothly said "My date" smiling. A fake one for sure.

"Oooppsss Sowwiieee!" Ryle said smiling leaving my waist quickly he walked off and suddenly i was covered in two protective warm hands a little above my waist and a reflex to his actions my both hands went to his shoulders. My whole body feeling warm and tingling.

       Maybe, it's the way you say my name
         Maybe, it's the way you play game
          But it's so good, I've never known
                      anybody like you.

I could hear the song Dandelions by Ruth in back and we were swaying at the music me looking down at his shoes. I am not sure of not crying if i looked directly in those eyes which just hurted me.

     But it's so good, I've never dreamed of
                           nobody like you,

He suddenly twirled me at a side holding my hand and pulled me back again my back hitting his chest and his hands on my hands sending warm shivers through me. His warm breath fanning my shoulder and neck. His lips touching behind my ears. I suddenly want to kiss him badly.

        And I've heard of a love that comes
                      once in a lifetimne
       And l'm pretty sure that you are that
                            love of mine

Holding my index finger he twirled me and in three rounds our foreheads touched smoothly we both breathing hard. Our legs and hips still dancing on the tunes. His eyes being a calm to my chaos.

         'Cause l'm in a field of dandelions
           Wishing on every one that you'll
                              mine, mine

"Sorry" he said. His voice was urgent, raspy as if he was feared to even utter it. The hotness suddenly increased, his face wasn't happy or grinny for some unknown reason it hurted me  more looking up and rolling my eyes so my tears don't fall i gave him a curt nod.

His hands slowly snaked from my neck to my hair tied in a rubber and in a swift pull he opened them letting them flow and picked me up as if i weigh nothing holding on my waist he twirled us staring at my eyes grinning. I smiled my hairs falling on his face and i laughed looking at his scrunched reaction. My laugh echoing as my head fall back laughing.

             And I see forever in your eyes
     I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
     Wishing on dandelions all of the time
      Praying to God that one day you'l be
                                  mine...

He slowly put me down his face now so at peace with a huge grin and black glinty eyes we were about to crash our lips when i heard claps. Loud thunderous claps, hooting, whistles and cheers. I suddenly realized I'm Ashima Khanna and not Ashi Khanna, my smile fell and I kept a stoic face, turning, I bowed as a thank you and left not before noticing Manav's Chabbra's unreasonable death glares.