As you followed them...

_______________________________________

??? P.O.V

???: Does my request upset you?

You turned around to see a woman has messy white hair that's often tied into two big braids, her eyes are bright as the sea blue.

You didn't speak to her as you were closer towards her then held her hand gently and firmly.

???: Death is a natural part of life, my love.

???: I only wish to be prepared when my time comes.

You: You prepare for a distant future.

You look at the woman, with a solemn look upon your face.

You: There is much time ahead of us.

???: I wish to better a future... that will exist without me whenever that day comes.

???: For you.

???: We will always walk together (Y/N). You will always be a part of me. I will always be a part of you.

You: And when you are gone, that part of me dies as well. Kiana, to feel your absence—

Kiana: The culmination of love is grief. And yet we love despite the inevitable, we open our hearts to it.

Kiana: To grieve deeply... is to have loved fully. Open your heart to the world as you have opened it to me, and you will find every reason to keep living in it.

______________________________________

You suddenly jolted in surprise finding yourself back into the space station beside you Stelle was still sleeping peacefully.

You just sigh heavily before You reach forward and pat her head, running your hand through her soft hair, as she seems slowly waking up now.

Stelle opens her eyes and finds herself still in the space station, staring at a ceiling that doesn't look so strange.

Stelle: Is this... the space station?

Soon Stelle noticed you looking at her with a gentle look upon your face.

You: You had me worried...

You said to her before slowly caressing gently her cheek, like any loving parent would do.

As Stelle seems to have enjoyed this but the wholesome moment between father and daughter was abruptly interrupted when March 7th barges in.

March 7th: Hey, Old man... Mr. Yang wants to talk with you privately of that's okay...?

You: ...

You sigh heavily before slowly standing up before looking at March 7th.

You: I'll leave her to your care. I'll speak with Welt... I too have something to ask to him as well.

Soon as you left to speak with Welt.

Stelle is living through what just happened. It seems her mind is not playing tricks on her.

She wished Himeko was here. She have so many questions to ask.so she search for her.

Dan Heng: Hi. It's good that you've made it through in one piece. You can rest easy now that the threat from the Legion has been neutralized.

Stelle: Did we win?

Dan Heng: Well, this invasion seems to be nothing more than a random provocation. As soon as the Doomsday Beast fell, the Legion retreated.