Blake opened first and his eyes shi ed more then a fucking light. He looked at Ares confused yet happy, "H-How did you know?"

Poor Ares don't even know what is there in the box.

"Where the hell you got these? It's not available in the market dammit!" Grayson shouted this time standing up.

Ares looked so adorable. He's just a teddy bear.

Grayson pulled out the shiny silver colored gun 𝘅𝘅𝘅𝘅𝘅𝘅

(Assume any Guns's name which is too expensive and not available in the market right now)

Ares eyes widen looking at the gun, there was a G.B engraved on it with Gold just like Ares told me Grayson like on all his things.

Grayson gripped the gun checking the view and everything of the gun with such a wide grin.

Quite weird tbh.

"Fuck you got the same Dagger too?" He asked surprised looking into the box pulling out the dagger and checking the sharpness on his hand.

"Damn it's sharp!" He chuckled rubbing his hand with a little cut.

On the other hand Blake was still blinking in shock, "Are you stalking me?" He asked Ares raising his brows.

"No.I just know what you guys want" Ares shrugged and looked at me as to what the fuck is in that box.

I almost smirked at his state. Blake pulled out the Jersey of his favourite footballer 'Messi'. And the keys of the brand new '𝘉𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪 𝘭𝘢 𝘝𝘰𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘪𝘳𝘦'...

This time Ares mumbled 'What the fuck' under his breath.

I don't know what just happened but Blake jumped on Ares making him stumble back.

"You didn't had to get me all these. A little hugging would have done it"...Blake cried dramatically and poor Ares look pissed off but eventually he wrapped his arms around him patting him a little. Grayson chuckled before jumping on them to hug them too making both Ares and Blake groan in pain.

"Fucking get off bastard!" Ares roared but I guess they ignored.

"Come in piggy! It's rare when Ares hug us. I don't know what crawled under his ass today to do all this!" Grayson smirked pushing his arm out for me and I also jumped in gladly.

And they all three literally crushed me in their arms. Maybe jumping in was bad idea. I rolled my eyes before winking at Ares who mouthed'we have to talk later'.

________________________

"So spit out how the fuck you did all these?" Ares spoke sitting on his chair in his office.

"I have connections" I rolled my eyes.

"Lily" He spoke sternly and I sighed before starting.

"So when you basically tell me everything about Blake and Greyson. I thought about it till midnight. And I got this amazing Idea of gifting them"

"I called Leo and asked him if he can arrange that gun you talked about for Grayson. And Yup Combination of knife was my idea as Sandro told me how he's obsessed with those knifes and daggers" I chuckled and thd look in his eyes was worth it.

"Leo?"

Not again!

"Leonardo Smith. Don of Swedish Mafia?" I replied and his eyes widen.

"How you know that bastard?" So I literally spill out my whole life to him.

He blinked for a moment, "so he did it? Just because you asked him to?"..