Ch-6 Birth of the Criminal Underworld

No one's POV

In an underground laboratory, lights were seen flashing brightly. A few agonizing muffled screams were heard from the insides of said laboratory as light eclipsed the area.

Inside the laboratory, a strangely dressed grown man standing with someone else and a guinea pig strapped down in front of him.

He wore a red leather outfit embroidered with gold and blue linings and jewellery. He had long, loose sleeves and wore pearly white gloves. For reasons unknown, his outfit resembled that of a Jesters, but it was far more grand and intimidating. His mask was an intimidating silver colour with black lines that made it look like a frightening thin smile that spread across his face. His black eye areas had two red lights in between that shone in terror. And to top it all off, he wore a large golden crown with four points, all of which was embroidered with a separate colour of jewel.

(The one in the centre with the crown

(The one in the centre with the crown.)

Staring down at the person in front of him, his voice hummed creepily. In front of his eyes, was a man that was strapped into an advanced experimentation chair. His wrists and ankles were locked in placed and he was stripped naked with his mouth gagged so he couldn't make any sound. Next to the hand-rest, was a table filled with little tools, needles, weapons, blades and other torture devices.

The man was crying as the Jester approached him.

"Come on... why don't you start talking ? Hm ?" His voice was a little raspy and soft, but overall creepy.

The man spasmed in terror as blue gas puffed out of the black linings of his mask, which only made the man whimper even more. An amused glint was visibly seen in the masked mans eyes as he pulled up a vegetable peeler. Suddenly, shadow arms came out of his shadow and activated the machine. Immediately after this, two vials of dark purple miasma were injected straight into the mans bloodstream.

He placed on hand on the man and a surge of pain shot through his entire being, making the man croak. His arms spasmed up as his blood turned purple and were seen through his skin. In response to this, his eyes went bloodshot and rolled back into his head as a throaty groan escaped his mouth.

Gently placing the vegetables peeler on his skin, the man stared at him creepily, before digging it in his flesh and peeling the top part of his skin off... slowly...

Timeskip

The Jester tortured this man for hours on end before stopping. He threw the bloodied blades down on the ground and had them clatter against its hard surface. His former white gloves were now red with blood and he had blood on his mask and shirt.

The man unfortunate enough to suffer this torture, had all of his nails removed by force and needles pressed directly into his nerves. The Jester crushed his toes with a heavy duty wrench and snapped his bleeding fingers out of place. One of his eyes were missing as it was inside a jar of yellow liquid. His mouth was forcefully opened and his tongue was cut off and Jester split his chest open. The skin on his legs were peeled off and exposed the the dust and radioactive miasma, which seemed to destroy his cells painfully. The man had screamed and cried so much already, that he no longer than the ability to do anything except take the torture.