ch.2 The infamous La femme Rouge and le titan d'argent pt.1

It's a cold quiet night in the city of poitiers in France people were going to bed to sleep the night away and regain energy for the coming days but a pair of people were seen driving among the streets those two people were miss Julia Argent an agent of interpol

and inspector chase devineaux also in interpol

There were both driving while discussing the recent robberies of many locations across the globe

Chase: in just the last few weeks This Carmen sandiego and this (Y/N) have managed to rob millions in euros combined form a Swiss, a high-end art gallery in cairo, and a Shanghai amusement park.

(Chase says with an unamused face)

Julia: yes before vanishing without a trace and headquarters have yet to determine a pattern except for the fact that our one of them always wears a scarlet red trench coat a fedora and the other seems to wear gray clothing along with the other and seems to announce there crimes by making public appearances in said locations before the robbery and when that happens the supposed accomplice of Carmen sandiego seems to wear some sort of combat armor.

(Jules said while scrolling on her tablet about all current locations Carmen sandiego and (Y/N) was spotted at before the robberies that Chase listed and the most recent one in poitiers at a Café)

Chase: so we must ask ourselves who in the world is Carmen sandiego and
(Y/N)? And why would these thiefs want to draw attention to themselfs by leaving clues and wearing bold colors and armor?

Julia: perhaps stealing Is a game to them.

(Chase scoffs)

Chase: well this game of theres is over they are in my jurisdiction now, but why though is my question.

Julia: poitiers is rich with lots of medieval history. Perhaps there maybe targeting a priceless antique or a historic artifact from the many churches here in poitiers or--

(Chase slams the breaks of the car)

Please Ms. Argent stop boring me with all these facts you are an agent of interpol not a museum guide you have merely a couple days now you still have so much to learn, have you not?

(Julia then looks out the side view mirror while listening to Chase but what she sees shocks her she sees Carmen sandiego and her accomplice (Y/N) behind them)

Julia: um, uh....

(Julia said suprised at the sighting while Chase continues talking)

Chase: I, Chase devineaux, will be your teacher.

(He says with a smug face while Julia tries to tell him that who they are lookingfor is right behind them)

Julia: inspector devineaux, sir--

(She was cut off)

Chase: -nuh-uh. Sit back and watch how to catch a thief.

(He says completely unaware that Carmen and (Y/N) was behind them)

Julia: there right there!

(Julia says pointing behind them as Chase looks back)

Chase: huh?

(He looks back to see Carmen using a grappling hook to get up to the rooftops while (Y/N) launches himself up emitting small white partials as he floats up)

Chase: LA fEMME ROUGE, LE TITAN D'ARGENT!!!

(Chase immediately puts the car in reverse)

Chase: remain here

(Chase said to Julia)

Julia: and radio for backup?

(Chase then slides across the hood of the car)

Chase: NO, the crimson ghost and the silver tank are mine

(Chase says as he runs to find a way to the roof top as the screen pans to the roof the two thiefs got onto as it pans to a shot showing the face of the infamous Carmen sandiego and a (Y/N) without a helmet

(Just imagine a depiction of the reader in the armor stated in the bio but with however you want the facial features crouched next to carmen)

Carmen: on top of the world

(Y/N): yup what a view

Carmen: I can see la cathedral saint-pierre from here.

(Suddenly the ear pieces Carmen and (Y/N) had in there ears come to life as someone talks)

Player: friendly advice? Save the sightseeing for after the job

(Carmen chuckles as she talks back)

Carmen: player good to hear your on board

Player: I wouldn't miss a night out with two of my favorite people for the world red.

(Carmen looks at (Y/N)

Carmen: you ready (Y/N)

(Y/N): yup I'm all set how about you red

(Y/N) says as he puts back on his helmet and I lt locks with a click)

Carmen: yup I'm set

(The scene changes to players bed room and all of the computer equipment he has as he cracks his knuckles)

Player: alright then let's get this party started.

(A/N) alright next chapter finally done and before I do anything else let me clarify somthing for this chapter this one was a more 3rd person oriented one but I promise next chapter and most future chapters will be more p.o.v oriented and with that out of the way thanks for reading and have a great day/night.