"Park Chanyeol, I think we should take a break." Chanyeol's heart dropped at those words.

"I apologise for making a scene here Mr.Park." Baekhyun apologised and left the heart broken boy alone.

"Is Chanyeol alright." Mrs.Byun asks as Baekhyun clutched his fist.

"You knew too." Baekhyun asked his mother as she nodded.

"He might have lied to you but he's not a liar Baek. He loved you so much that he lied to his entire family." His mother placed her hand on his shoulder.

"I know, I'm just troubled." Baekhyun sighed.

"Just take your time, try and sort things out." His mother advised.

"What did he do to you." Yixing shouted at his baby brother.

"Yixing, calm down. Chanyeol explain yourself." Mrs.Park calmed her eldest son.

"What do I have to explain? I fell in love with Baekhyun. I'm a human, I have emotions too." Chanyeol yelled at his family, which was a first because they never rejected him anything.

"Yeol-ah, he's not worthy of you." Mr.Park was taken aback by his son's outburst.

"Then, I guess I'm not worthy of you either." Chanyeol crossed his arms mumbling.

"We didn't mean that Yeol-ah." His mother comforted him but he was in no place to listen.

"Get out." Chanyeol gritted his teeth.

It was his fault for lying to Baekhyun. If only he had told him the truth in the first place. But if he did, Baekhyun would've probably kept his distance from him. It doesn't matter anymore, Baekhyun wasn't willing to listen to him anymore. He broke Baekhyun's trust in him.

"Sweetie, please listen to me." Mrs.Park pleaded her son.

"No, I broke his trust and he hates me now." Chanyeol sobbed.

"He never said that." Yixing reasoned.

"He said it himself, he wanted a break. I used to meet Baekhyun at least once a day. I-I..." Chanyeol fainted as he spoke.

"He's just fainted. Other than that, he's really depressed. Please, don't stress the patient." The doctor advised.

"What should we do?" Mrs.Park sobbed as Yixing held onto her.

"We will bring Baekhyun back." Mr.Park sighed.

"What's wrong with him?" Kyungsoo cried as he opened the door.

"He and Baekhyun had a conflict." Yixing informed his brother's friend.

"Him and Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo looked shocked.

Chanyeol never fought with Baekhyun for anything. Chanyeol always obeyed Baekhyun, he started to call Kyungsoo 'hyung'. Plus, Kai always complained that Baekhyun had changed and all he talked about was Chanyeol. Baekhyun was really sincere about his feelings for Chanyeol. Baekhyun wanted to propose to him after he had completed his university studies. But he couldn't believe that the couple had fought.

"Did Baekhyun find out about him in the party." Kyungsoo frowned, his idiotic best friend had planned to tell him all about this after his birthday.

"Yes. Find out where Baekhyun lives?" Mr.Park asked his butler.

"We'll personally go ask him to come back." Mrs.Park says, but it came out in a whisper.

"No, aunt. You'll only make things worse between them." Kyungsoo shook his head.

"But I don't understand why he rejected Chanyeol." Yixing wondered why he was so distressed after finding out that his lover was rich.

"Chanyeol broke his trust, Baekhyun trusted Chanyeol. Chanyeol was the one who courted him in the first place." Kyungsoo explained.

"We just need for him to wake up and let him mend his own relationship." Kyungsoo sighed.

" Kyungsoo sighed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Beauty And The Barista जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें