(IMP UPDATE)

Hey everybody, I hope all is fine. The most recent update, I believe, was one year ago. And here I am, yep, there will be a fresh update.

I've changed the way I write, so when I read the other chapters of this book, I actually cringed.

seriously, dude? How the heck did you write that? I disregarded every nuance and character development. I also tried to make Koji the edge lord.

God, please pardon this wretched creature.

That concludes the introduction, and I will now describe the adjustments I made.

First of all, Kiyotaka's name has been changed to

Kiyotaka Greyrat to Zephyr Greyrat

Why did I adjust? Because who the fck in the mediaeval ages names their child Kiyotaka.
I believe I just wanted to be convenient. whatever, I guess.

And I cringed as I wrote, "Everything is coincidence, coincidence, coincidence," as someone else also pointed out.

I didn't give the plot any details or character development. I was really irritated by this.

You will be thinking that this is a whole different narrative now, and when did it happen? How did they approach, etc. I can rewrite the old parts if you guys want. let me know.

And folks, if you want the old writing style back, I'll go back to the old one. I enjoy that, combined with a little cringe. My usual, hehe.

Thank you to everyone who waited (did anyone wait?).