Solitude ⑤

location: ANHS

''Ne chiaki, what do you think about this new dress?" I asked, while fiddling with the new dress I brought from the store.

"oh it's a nice one, maya. The lining and designs are good. If you match the accessories with it, it'll look pretty." Chiaki answered. she is the best fashion expertise.

"I brought this one for Kei-chan. since it's her birthday tomorrow." Yes, tomorrow is kei-chan's birthday.

It's been several months since that incident. She had become a little clumsy and sleepyhead. But the most important thing is she has recovered.

Chiaki and I took care of Kei-chan until she recovered. Now she is happy, moved on and didn't let her past hold her back. I'm so happy for her! I can't wait for tomorrow's birthday party.

She has returned to her previous state. But still I sense some sadness in her. Well, I cannot blame her, since not everyone can move on from their loved one's death.

Death is an inevitable thing. No one can stop it.

sigh.

"What happened, maya-san?"

"Oh, it's nothing."

"are you ready to surprise Kei-san?" she asked with excitement.

We are going to surprise Kei-chan in the morning with a birthday cake! Haha, can't wait to see her reaction. I'm sure she will go like 'Mou! don—' oh wait, she doesn't use that catchphrase anymore. I didn't see her using that for a while. Well, whatever.

"yes!" I said with squealing eyes.

"haha, you sure are excited, maya-san." She said, laughing.

"then I call you in the morning."

"okeyy. bye..." with that I left chiaki and went to dorms.

opening the door, I threw all the bags and fell straight into the bed.

Ah~ today was a tough day. Going to school, studying for the exams and shopping. Ow! my legs hurt. I don't even have enough points to survive this month. We didn't get any points as we lost the special exam.

Now I think about it, it's been a while since we won any of the special exams. Especially after ayanakouji-kun's death. Haha, maybe he was our lucky charm.

I chuckled at my silly thoughts.

maybe he was not a lucky charm for the class, but sure for kei-chan.

His delicate face, silky hair, muscular arms, ah much more. Kei-chan was sure lucky. Ha~ can't wait for tomorrow. But when will I get a boyfriend? A caring, passionate, kind and sweet. cuddling together the whole night.

I rolled back and forth holding a pillow due to my embarrassing thoughts.

phew~

after a bit of struggling with bed, the young girl finally felt asleep.

yawn~

I got up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth and took a bath. After taking a bath, I pulled the hair dryer off and corrected my messy hair. I put on my lingeries and grabbed the uniform..

After getting ready, I looked in the mirror. hm......~

✦perfect✦

I hurriedly call chiaki,