The Beginning after the End ①

"Kei, let's break up."

"W-What?!"

This shocked the young maiden. She couldn't comprehend what he was saying. She never thought a day would come when he would leave her.

"K-Kiyotaka If this is a J-Joke, stop, you know! IT'S NOT FUNNY!."

Kie's voice was trembling. Already filled her eyes with tears. The thought of losing him is something that she can't even dream of.

"I'm not joking, kei."

"Hahaha, you've gotten better at jokes. kiyotaka," said Kei, hiding her teary eye.

Kei denied reality. She didn't want to accept the fact of losing kiyotaka.

"Kei Karuizawa."

Kei looks up into the eyes of kiyotaka.

"I think we do not suit each other and you are not useful to me anymore. I think you should date someone bette- SLAP!

...

"YOU! KYOTAKA!, don't you know how much I love you. I KNOW, I am a clumsy, annoying, parasite.. but you know what! no one can love kiyotaka more than me and here you're telling me to find someone BETTER. it's you! If I am ever going to fall in love, it is always going to be YOU. Don't leave me kiyotaka."

"I don't care."

"Huh?."

That was only the word that kei could mutter. When did kiyotaka become such an indifferent person? kei didn't understand what was going on. She thought she was having a nightmare. She wanted to wake up soon from this nightmare.

"I'm going to drop out of the school. The class will get the news tomorrow."

"But why are you dropping out!? Is T-This is the reason you are breaking up, you know! I can contact you after graduation or you can contact me. I will not change my number. There is no need for the breakup." Kei cried.

"I have my reasons for dropping out. but Sorry kei, but I don't want to see your face again."

With that, kiyotaka exits Kei's room. leaving devastated, crying kei alone on the floor.

kiyotaka closed the dorm door.

A few hours before:

ring~ ring~ ring~

"hello, is this kiyotaka ayanakouji speaking?"

"yes, chairman."

"ayanakouji-Kun can you come to my office?"

"why now? It's pretty late. I was going to take a bath."

"it involves your father."

"I'll be there in five minutes,"

What plot did that man create? Did he come personally? although chances are low, judging from the chairman's voice, he seems pretty nervous. I've already decided to return to the white room after my graduation. But that man simply cannot comply.

sigh.

I decided not to change the clothes as I was wearing a uniform it is a mess to remove it and change into new clothes. I left my dormitory and walked towards the school where the chairman's office was.

knock! knock!

"come in."

As I entered, I saw that man sitting on the sofa the same way when we had met here the previous time. But this time, I sensed something different about him.