Parents? ⑦

location: Earth

A middle-aged man in a suit is seated on the chair and is seen looking over some computer files.

"Interesting, hmm,"

Knock! knock!

"Come inside."

A tall man wearing an all-white coat and carrying some documents enters the room.

"Good day, Professor. We have completed the 9th generation training programme for today. Only two of them stand out, but their abilities are promising. They are, however, nowhere near as powerful as the fourth generation demon. It was a complete waste of time to kill him."

The man only responded with a laugh.

"Do you think you could have kept him under control?"

"Well, if we all tried... perhaps-"

"He didn't even change his expression while facing the most powerful man among us." He defeated the entire school without even confronting them, and you think we could use him as a tool? There's a reason he's known as the fourth generation demon."

"So you're saying it was critical to wipe out the ayanakouji bloodline?" But the previous professor had no special abilities; he was just a regular guy, right?"

"Yes, he was just another ordinary person with enormous ambition."

"So, how did Ayanakouji acquire his abilities? Even if he had that man's will to survive, don't you think there were other test subjects fighting for survival like him? or did his mother have special genes?"

"Can you tell me who his mother is?"

"No... I don't know"

"same, neither i know his mother nor father...."

"hm? What exactly are you saying, Professor? We recognise his father--"

"Look what I discovered on Professor Ayanakouji's computer. It took two days to get it unlocked."

JOURNAL

DATE ??????

PAGE: 169

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, I was watching the results of the third generation, which, like the previous generations, were failed products. They have no desire to live; they only want to die.

I'm truly disappointed.

Ordinary people are constantly looked down upon. In the face of pure hard work, genetics are meaningless, as I will demonstrate. Even if three generations fail, I will not be deterred.

Yes, while genes influence a large portion of your overall potential, hard work determines how much of that potential you will achieve. No matter where you begin in life, it is ultimately up to you to make the most of what you have.

So I'll keep going until I find my perfect product. even if it means losing my life

"Sir, what are we going to do with them?"

"Get rid of them."

I exited the observation room because there was nothing else to see.

"I'm going to get some fresh air; keep your eyes open."