Mage and Swordsman! ③

location: class D

time: a day after kiyotaka left the school.

*chattering*

"Hey, did you visit the new cosmetic shop in the mall?"

"Eh? where?"

"near the cafe, we usually visit."

"Sudo, did you know?"

"tch! what?"

"ike was fapping to Boku no pico."

"bro? what!?"

"bro!! it's not like that I ---"

As usual, class D was chatting among themselves. Until one of them noticed that their gyaru leader was absent.

"did you guys see Kei-chan? she was not responding to my calls earlier today. She didn't come to class too. homeroom will start in a few minutes." said Satou.

"maybe she is sick or asleep. Let's visit her after the class," said Matsushita.

"sorry I pass, I have to meet someone," said Shinohara.

"Oh~ maybe it's a date?" Matsushita teased.

"Eh!!, it's not like I'm going on a date with that pervert, ike!"

"But I didn't mention who though~"

Shinohara turned beet red and her friends continues to tease her.

looking back, we can see black hair girl lost in her thoughts.

'why is that idiot late? he didn't even reply to the message I sent. If he didn't reach it in time, there will be a points deduction. let him come. I'm going to give him punishment,' she said, looking at the compass.

"hey, kiyopon didn't come to class today," said Haruka, gaining the attention of her friends.

"Maybe he's sick," said Akito.

"K-K-Kiyo-Ta-Ka I-Is S-Sick?" S-Said A-Airi

"We can call him and ask if he's sick. If he's sick, we can visit him later," said Yukimura.

all agreed.

soon Sae-sensei enters the class.

She was not in her usual form. There was a gloomy aura around her.

seeing her, everyone silenced themselves.

"Okay, listen here class, I have sad news to announce. kiyotaka ayanakouji has dropped out of the school, and----"

the entire class went into an uproar.

"Yeah, see he didn't come to class today."

"ayanakouji-kun.."

"How did he drop out sensei?"

*chatter*

"SILENCE! can't you see talking here!  listen! As I said, kiyotaka ayanakouji has dropped out of the school."

Everyone had a different question. Some were skeptical, sad, amused, and curious.

sae-sensei's glare made them all shut their mouth.

"and while he was on his way home, he died in a truck accident, and yes, he dropped out on his own accord."

the entire class went into utter silence.