𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

Start from the beginning

All the things you've picked out ^

I walk back to Lilith and Yerin finding some shoes. "Where's Asteria??" I asked. "She's trying a hat on." I make an 'ohhh' sound before the fitting room door opens, revealing Asteria.

"Ooh, I like~" I wink at her. "Thanks girlfriend." She steps out and I try all the stuff I got.

They all turned their head to me when I stepped out. Lilith spoke first"Your boyfriend is gonna go crazy to see you wear that" - "Literally, C'mere lemme take a picture of you gorgeous." Yerin took her camera out, snapping a picture of me.

" Yerin took her camera out, snapping a picture of me

"you better send me that, I look so hot there." I smirk and they all laugh but agrees anyways.

❥︎Time skip
We all finished shopping. I was walking to the parking lot, trying to find my car.

Once I finally found it, I open the trunk and put my bags inside, I close the trunk and turn around.

There was a man right. In. Front. Of. Me.

My eyes widen immediately but everything suddenly became black.

Louis pov
I finally got her. I leave her car and carry her to mine. I look around to see if noone was there to see me.

I shove her in the backseat and put the seatbelt on her. I drive to a different apartment that I have for an event just like this.

I'd say it's not that bad and still is a nice place for a kidnapper to put someone in- whatever.

I lay her on the bed and tied her to the bedposts.

First person pov
I wake up, finding myself tied in a decent looking bed which was of course in a decent looking bedroom.

I tried pulling on the ropes which were tied around by hands, this kidnapper was so stupid.

Why would they tie my hands but not my feet? What a stupid biyotch. Anyways..

"What the fuck!!" I scream out. I hear some heavy footsteps before the door opens.

Revealing a masked guy, wearing an all black jumpsuit.

𝘼𝙥𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙮𝙥𝙨𝙚 ❥︎ 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙆𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙯On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara