𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

❣︎

❣︎

Recap
I stroke her face gently and held her cold hands in my warm ones.

Her eyes fluttered open as she looked at me with very sad and scared eyes.

She started crying, she sat down and pulled me close to her.

"H-he slapped me.." she spoke with hear shaky voice. I made her look at me and wipe her tears away. "Don't cry no more baby, you're safe. You're here with me. I'm going to protect you. I promise."

I kiss her forehead gently as the officer came in the room making me, Y/n, Bill, Gustav, and Georg look at him.

❣︎

Flashback - Y/n pov
I was given food right after he left, I ate but I didn't finish it all since I ate earlier at the mall.

"What am I going to do now..?" I stood up from the bed and went to a bathroom which was connected to the room I was in.

I really hope Tom will find me, it doesn't have to be Tom though, I just want someone to notice that I'm gone.

I sat back down in bed just to see him waiting infront of the door.

"Can u help you?" I spoke. "Why didn't you finish your dinner?" He rose an eyebrow at me.

"Because I already ate with my friends at the mall." I answered him.

"I don't fucking care, it's basic manners to finish the food when your given some!" He screamed annoyingly.

"Well, it's also basic manners to NOT KIDNAP SOMEONE" I scream right back but suddenly there was a slap across my face.

"You don't talk to me like that because oh fucking hell you are going to regret that." He pushed me to the floor and grabbed my collar.

"You are fucking lucky that I'm not going to kill you yet.." he chuckled slowly "I'm just gonna destroy you first, then kill you."

"Just kill me already bitch." He pulled on my hair painfully. "argh!" I screamed.

"If I can only kill you right away, I would. I just have plans that I'd like to do.." he spoke slowly, giving me a psychopathic smirk. "Well, I'm going to leave now! Try to have some sleep because we are going to have lots of fun tomorrow"

he gave me another smirk before throwing me to the bed carelessly causing my head to hit the headboard. I groaned as everything slowly went black.

Present time - Y/n pov
I finished telling the policeman and the guys on what happened. "We have contacted your parents, they want to press charges." I nod, listening to him speak.

"Can I call someone first, sir..?" He nodded to my question. "We've found your phone in the trunk of your car with multiple shopping bags." He handed me my mobile and went out the room.

I nodded to his words. I immediately call Janice "Yo what the fuck, are you alright? I've heard that someone fucking kidnapped you? I'm so sorry that I wasn't there.. I was taking care of my mother, she's badly sick" Janice spoke quickly.

"No no, it's fine now but.."

"But?"

"It's Louis."

"What do you mean.."

"He's the one who kidnapped me, Jan. Turns out he was stalking me. In his other apartment, the officers told me that there were multiple pictures of me there.." I try to hold back my tears, not wanting to cry I front of Tom.

"That fucking bitch.. are your parents pressing charges miss fashionista?"

"Yes, so that's why I called you. I wanted to press charges against him."

"Alright, I'll work on the things you need"

"Thank you so much, Janice, I have to go now though, sorryyy!"

"Don't be sorry, just get some rest, love you" - "I love you too." I hung up the call.

Tom immediately sat beside me, pulling me into a warm hug as the other came in as well.

"Are you okay now?" Bill asked. "Yes, so much better now that you guys are here."

The door opened, revealing Ken, Bryan, and Francis. I gasp excitedly.

They all ran to me and gave me tight fucking hugs. "Y/n oh my god are you alright?" Bryan asked worriedly, checking for bruises.

"Yes yes, I'm alright." - "Where are the the friends you brought to the mall with you?" Ken asked.

"They are getting asked stuff" he nods.

Tom was just standing there with a blank face while me and Ken talked to each other.

Tom pov
I know it's been a long time since me and that boy Kenneth's fight but I still have some anger in me. Duh, she kissed my girlfriend at the first day of our relationship, who the fuck does that?

I'll tell ya, a homewrecking asshole.

He gave Y/n a tight hug. "You scared me so bad, Y/n!" He ruffled her hair making her laugh. I let him be because I would react the same.

I just don't like the idea of him trying to kiss her again but, I don't think he'd do it again.

❥︎Time skip
Me and Y/n were finally told to go home, her car was brought home.

We go up to our room, just me and her as the three guys already went home.

"I'm just gonna go fix myself up" - "I'll wait for you in the bedroom, schön." I kiss her on the forehead before letting her go.

I go up the stairs as Y/n goes to the bathroom.

I sat down on the bed, also getting ready to sleep. The door opens and closes gently. I look behind me even if I know that it's her. She sat down on the counter which was beside the sink I was using.

I finally finish. "You feeling better, beautiful?" I ask her, stroking her cheek gently as she nods. "I'm happy that I'm with you again." She hugs me gently as I take my chance to lift her up.

She gasps lightly, making me chuckle. I sit down on the bed with her on my lap. "You ready to sleep?" - "Yep!" She answers with a very soft smile.

I lay her down on the bed as I move beside her. I cover us both with the big warm blanket.

"Goodnight Tom, I love you so much."

"I love you too, sweetheart. Goodnight."

❣︎End❣︎
Woohoo! Another chapterrrrrrrrr. Idk what to say anymore so hope you like this, have a great day.

(Pls give suggestions on what I should do to the next chapters because I'm having a huge huge writer's block)

❥︎wordcount ❥︎ 1,105