Toge Inumaki

Author's Note: It's time y'all...THE ONE SHOTS ARE UPON US!!! As always I love yall and I hope yall enjoy the stories!! Feel free to request whatever you'd like just know I am lazy...so it might take me a hot second!!! Anywayssss love yalll!!!!

Y/N: 19
Inumaki: 20

• Hollidays •

As everyone finished up their holiday dinner we all shuffled our way to the couch in our pajamas. We had voted on who got to pick out the movies earlier and Yuji surprisingly won. I guess since he does watch a lot of them...

We all gathered around the Tv, there was one big sofa in the middle where all the first years sat surrounded by two smaller sofas on either side. The smaller sofas were meant to seat only two people while the larger one could fit up to four. Panda decided to take the open seat on the larger sofa with the first years while Maki and Yuta shared a smaller one.

I was the last one in the room since I had made a big batch of popcorn for everyone. As I handed out bowls I realized the only seat left was on the smaller sofa next to Inumaki. My heart fluttered a bit knowing I had a huge crush on him since we met. I was a first year at Jujutsu college along with Megumi, Yuji, and Nobara but I had known Maki for a long time so I naturally started hanging out with her group.

Although Inumaki didn't talk much due to his cursed speech, I always knew what he meant. The longer I hung out with all of them the more I got to know everyone. Panda has a secret stash of milky ways he keeps in his second to left drawer in his room. He says they're for emergencies but I can hear the wrappers being opened at night...

Maki is a huge softie for stuffed animals, she literally has hundreds of them. Yuta is the one that will bring her the stuffed animals and say "they were just passing them out, it's not a big deal" when in all seriousness he spent half his trip looking for the best one he could find for her.

It was a bit hard to figure Inumaki out, after a while I could understand what he was trying to say to me but I never knew what he was thinking. I subconsciously started to spy on him after a few weeks of meeting him just so I could know him a bit more... though even after weeks of keeping an eye on him, I never figured out any of his secrets.

"Are you good?" Megumi asked me.

He had snapped me out of whatever daydream I was in while I was handing him a bowl of popcorn. He gave me a wink knowing exactly what I was thinking about. All the first years knew. Hell everyone knew...except Inumaki that is.

"Ye- F-Fine, I'm fine" I said back.

Megumi and Nobara laughed at me while taking the popcorn bucket. I swiveled my feet around so that I was facing away, only to be met face to face with Yuji who was walking back from putting the movie in. Only inches away from each other.

"Shit sorry!" I said while stumbling back.

I had lost my footing while trying to back away and ended up falling back. Yuji caught me before I could fall and pulled me close to him. My face got red in embarrassment.

"Woah you good Y/N?" Yuji said while steadying me.

I assured him I was alright and walked over to where Inumaki was sitting. He had seen the whole thing go down a looked to be a bit...jealous? I could've been imagining things but he seemed a bit angry that I was that close to Yuji.

"This seat taken?" I asked, pointing next to him.

"Tuna" He said, agreeing I could sit next to him.

A blush rose upon my face as I sat next to him and made myself comfortable. The movie had started and everyone was passing around popcorn and getting situated in their seats for the first couple minutes before it settled down. Inumaki reached behind him to grab a blanket that was hung across the back of the sofa. As he unfolded it he looked over at me. My eyes were locked to the screen not noticing his movements until I felt a fuzzy sensation cast over my legs.