Yuji itadori

Author's Note: Hey y'all, this is a continuation of the last chapter 'Sukuna' please sit back, relax, and enjoy!!! This is a bit of a longer chapter since Yuji is one of my favorites!!!

Y/N: 18
Yuji: 19

• Choked •

"Mind if I take a go?" Yuji said, scanning his eyes up and down my tied up naked body.

The blush on my face darkened into a deep red, my breath was heavy due to the fact I had just finished getting my back blown out by Sukuna. Yujis hands massaged my sides until sliding them up and untying the rope. He brought my hands down and kissed the bruises that had started to form due to the restraints.

As Yuji looked back into my eyes he seemed like he was going to say something until I pulled him into a deep kiss. Our tongues danced around each other while Yuji took the lead. He leaned me back onto the bed, towering over top of me.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this
Y/N" Yuji mumbled against my skin.

He planted soft wet kisses along my neck and collarbone, darkening the marks Sukuna had left prior. I melted into his touch, feeling secure in his arms while his touch sent butterflies through me.

"T-then...why haven't you?" I nervously asked.

I always tired to flirt with Yuji but I think he thought of it as just being nice. Which is odd because it's the exact opposite of how Nobara treats him...you would think he'd gotten the hint.
Yuji stopped his kisses, lowering his head down into your neck he let out a deep sigh.

"I was scared to be honest...I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same or that I would hurt you in some way" He said.

My hands went up to cup his cheeks, making him look into my eyes. We stayed like this for a couple seconds, studying each other's features. I leaned in once more and placed a delicate kiss on his forehead.

"You could never hurt me" I smiled.

"...he would" Yuji whispered back.

I let out a booming laughter at his command earning me a grumpy look from the man on top of me.

"Oh common, maybe in a sexy way but he can't, remember? You have a pact!" I stated.

"Yeah yeah yeah" Yuji rolled his eyes.

We both let out a laugh before Yuji leaned down to continue our make out session. The kiss got heated quickly as one of his hands made its way down my body, caressing all of my curves on display for him.

His other hand snaked it's way up, lightly grabbing hold of my neck. My eyes widened in shock, though Yuji couldn't see. He was still busy leaving kisses on my breasts. I never took Yuji for a choking type but as soon as his strong hand tightened just enough around my neck, I let out a whimpered moan.

It seemed to turn Yuji on even more as he let out a grunt into my ear. He slowly lowered himself down to my core, making sure to take his time wherever he pleased. My moans had picked up to the point I was worried someone might hear us. To try and muffle the unholy sounds coming from me, I bit down on the back of my hand. As soon as I did this, Yuji stoped what he was doing to look up at me with an annoyed look.

"I-I don't w-want anyone to hear" I tried to say.

"Let them hear you, they won't say anything about it to you later...I'll make sure of it my love" Yuji said sweetly before continuing his kisses.

I removed my hand only to let out a gasped moan when I felt Yuji's tongue slide itself up and down my folds, collecting my juices like they were holy water. I glanced down to him to see him completely focused, eyes closed, hands holding my legs in place. The sight enough was enough to send me over the edge. After only a couple minutes of Yuji's work on my pussy I couldn't hold back anymore.