Feelings (Logan)

Börja om från början

I awkwardly hug back and nod. I never was big on hugs, I felt awkward and uncomfortable but Patton said not to pull away so I had to endure it. After the longest minute of my life, Patton lets me go. I go to move a bit away from him, when he grabs my hand.

"See that wasn't so bad was it Logie?" He smiles at me.

"...no I guess not..." I say quietly. There was too much at once and all I wanted to do was go back to my room and hide for the rest of the day.

"You have to speak up Logan, I can't understand you if you mumble. That's the next rule, you have to speak clearly, especially to people you are in a relationship with. It's rude and Logic is suppose to speak clearly all the time." He says putting a hand on my cheek and forcing me to look at him.

I flinch a bit when he mentions my role, before saying, "Right of course Patton"

Time Skip

I wake up the next morning, feeling like I'm being suffocated. After a minute of panic, I realize I'm being hugged. Another minute passes before I remember Patton slept with me last night, despite my protests. He said 'it's what couples do'. I agreed because I didn't want to argue. I was too tired and at least it was in my room and not his.

I try for a minute to get out of his grip but give up when I realize it just gets stronger and doesn't let up at all. I grab my glasses as I can reach them, then look for something I can do while he sleeps. I grab a book in reach and start reading, hoping he wakes up soon.

Almost two hours later, he finally wakes up. I try to get up when his arms move away, but am stopped when they quickly come back and I can feel his face in my back. I quietly say, "Patton, I need to get up."

He smacks the back of my head before saying, "What did I tell you about talking clearly?"

I wince and say louder then before, "I'm sorry Patton. I just didn't want to be too loud as you just woke up."

"I told you how you're suppose to act in a relationship. And you should know this as Logic. I mean, as Logic, you don't understand emotions and that's why you need me. I'm surprised you even have emotions. But that's okay with me! That means you like me back" He says, finally letting me go.

I stand up quickly and say "I'm going to shower."

I head to the bathroom attached to my room and lock the door. I slowly slide to the floor and lean against the door to make sure he can't get in. I take deep breaths as I try to stop the tears threatening to spill. I hear him leave after a bit and I finally let the tears fall. I don't understand why he said that? Why would he say I shouldn't have emotions? Why does he only refer to me as logic when he's mad at me? Is that all I am?

I finally muster up the will power to take a quick shower then get ready for the day. I check in the mirror and notice I look like I've been crying, so I put on some concealer to hide it. I leave my room and head to the kitchen, seeing almost everyone is there already. The only one who isn't is Virgil, who tends to sleep late. I make my way to my spot, when Patton suddenly pulls me into a kiss. I'm startled, but I don't pull away this time. After a minute he breaks free and smiles at me. I manage a small smile back.

He then turns to everyone and states, "Logan and I are dating!"

Everyone congratulates us even Virgil, who had walked in when we kissed. I push away my sadness when Virgil doesn't look at me. Patton, noticing my gaze, pulls me in for another kiss. This time I do pull away, not wanting to kiss him again. It felt so wrong, especially with everyone watching. He doesn't say anything and lets me sit down.

I try to enjoy my breakfast, but I can't when all I can think about is how Patton seems to be glaring at me and how hurt Virgil looked when Patton made that announcement. I end up finishing last, as those thoughts make it hard to focus. Everyone has already left, except for Virgil. Patton is in the kitchen, cleaning up the mess from making breakfast, Roman and Remus are arguing about something in the living room, and Janus is sitting and listening to them.