• Ep 13 | Madness

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "What?!"

Yami: "The sound of that shot was so powerful that it managed to send your ears in a state of shock. Such coincidental timing too."

Y/N: "What the hell, man.... That's bullshit."

Yami: "So, Y/N, doesn't it seem like a time to show your abilities without your hearing? C'mon let us both run wild."

Y/N: "I can't even say no...."

.....

Rin: "Get back in the game, dumbass! What's wrong with you?! They've already scored two goals!!"

Shidou: "My explosion was crazy, I think even more spilled out~!"

Y/N still can't hear anything but he decides to go back to his position

PIIII!!!!!!

Rin passes the ball to Y/N and he starts his dribble forward

Yami: "Since you don't have your ears, what's the next best thing?"

Y/N: "My eyes?"

Y/N: "Exactly. You constantly used your ears to track players and their locations, so what's stopping you from using your eyes?"

Y/N: "Never needed them, I guess."

Yami: "Now, while scanning the field invision it as well with every player's position, and find the spot where you're most likely to score."

Y/N: "I see... literally. So this is what Rin and Isagi were using huh?"

Yami: "You were to an extent too, you just relied.on your hearing which wasn't wrong, just not efficient on its own."

Y/N: "So all I need to do is get past Shidou and Barou to reach my goal zone. Easy."

Y/N's eyes start to spiral and an aura lightly emits around his eyes

Shidou: "He's coming right at me, He's more likely to pass but there's something different about him I can tell."

Shidou charges right at Y/N in an attempt to take the ball, but shockingly due to Y/N's new understanding of the game and his crazy body, he's able to get past Shidou with his supreme flexibility

Y/N: "Whoosh, that's one."

Bachira and Barou goes in to press to try and steal the ball

Y/N: "If I slow down, I'm able to use my flexibility to the fullest with precision and I'm guessing if I go faster i'm able to create more sharper turns and movements. I never knew dribbling could be so fun, I guess Bachira was right."