We're enough for each other. Chp18

Începe de la început

Avans POV:
I'm thrilled that Liz is happy, but I don't know if I should tell her about what her father told me before, I think I need to be honest with, even if she doesn't like it. We are cuddling in bed just me pecking her cheek many times while she caresses mine.  I sighted and said:
Liz, do you think, your father would ask stupid question to me?  She just looked at me with a confused face and said: I hope not, cause he apologized, but I know my dad, so tell me what the fuck, has he said now?  I don't want to disturb or interrupt your good mood, but I just don't think I could keep this away f- I was saying but Lic said: Just tell me Avan!
I rolled my eyes and said: Fine! Your dad asked me why did I pick you and if I don't regret my decision, even if I have every girl, falling for me ? Happy now?!  She sat up and look at her lap.   Do you tho? My baby asked in a voice, not so loud.  What? What are you talking about baby girl? I said concerned, and put my hand on her thigh. I-If you regret getting involved with someone like me? Liz said with a cracking voice. I sat in front of her and pulled her chin softly up, look at her straight in her eyes and kissed her, first she wanted to pull away but I didn't let her, so she just gave up and left her lips inside my mouth, which I happily accept. I sat Liz on my lap, still not wanting to pull away. I heard a small moan from her which caused me to still keep feeling her pink and softie, lips. After a while I finished our sweet make out session and left my lips over hers, I opened my eyes, to see Liz's with small tears. I took them away slowly with my thumb and then kissed her eyes. Then I put my forehead on hers, cautiously. My Liz, it doesn't matter anything, that anyone just come to us and would say something upsetting and lame, just as that type of comments or questions. Those leaves us, in questioning our own love, baby. Do you remember what I told you before? I said softly. Yeah, that, we are enough for each other, without doubt and hesitation.
My baby said softly, with a small smile. Do you know how much I adore your body? Your beautiful personality? That naughty but lovely mind? Your voice? How you snap or sweet talk to me? When I wake up, with you, or when it's night time?
Your big heart and your lips, ohhh don't get me started with your lips. I said with a smirk. She chuckled and pecked me.
I love you mcgills, so much baby. I said. I love you more Jogia, and that's the only thing that matters, our love. She said and I hugged her. Wanna head off to the beach boyfriend of mine? Liz said smiling. If it's with you, then yes please baby. I said and grinned back to her. After that conversation, we stood up and changed, I put on some black pool shorts and a lazy shirt, and my grey sandals. My baby put on her new swimsuit, grey with dark green, with a bow on the back, and she tied herself a half ponytail at the back of her hair, which looks absolutely amazing on her, as always. And an oversized t-shirt of mine, with some white sandals. We packed a small bag, with sunscreen, our phones and 2 water bottles Liz had brought.
We walked downstairs, I'm holding our bag and my angels waist with my other hand. Heyyy old kids! Where are we off to? George asked, while we're walking to them. Liz rolled her eyes and I kissed her cheek. We are going to the beach, and you guys? It seems you're going out too. I said nicely to George and Natalie. Yes we are, we're going to the town here where Liz and Georgie had been coming since kids. Nat said smiling. Liz grinned at her widely and said: Really? That's so nice Nat, have fun, you can come and join us later, if you want guys. George nodded and we walked out of the big house.
We are walking on the sand, and finally found a silence spot, without too many people. We sat down and took off our shirts.
You're mine, and only my baby. I said pouting and sat Liz on my lap, with her head on the crook of my neck, covering her back. She chuckled, looked up at me and kissed my jaw. Yeah bunny, I know my love, is there someone who is looking at me, that you have a frown on your adorable face baby? Liz said softly and cooing at me. Almost everyone, I know you're very beautiful and hot as fuck, but that only concerns me, and my imagination. I said firmly. She nodded, stood up and took off her shirt and put it in the bag. Offered me her hand which I happily grabbed. She took the bag and we walked to the bar, where a small boy is, he has a scared face and Is holding his plastic tigger in his hand. Liz looked at me confused and then walked where the boy is, she kneeled down to him and said: Hey buddy, where are your mommy and daddy? Y-You mommy? He asked Liz confused.
She chuckled a little and said: No sweetie, I'm not your mommy, I'm asking you where she is. I thwink she at howtel. The sweet boy said. Ohh, that's nice, my name is Liz, what's your name cutie? Liz asked nicely. I'm Logan, your name is nwice. He said smiling. Thank you baby, yours too Lo. He's Avie, he's my boyfriend, would you like to say hi to him, while I ask something to the drinks man, baby? My Angel said softly. Logan looked at me with a small smile and I picked him up carefully. Hi lo, nice to meet you honey, Liz is just asking something, for we can go and find your mommy, is that okay? I said softly. He looked at me sad and pointed at Liz and said: Mommy! She mommy! Liz turned around and looked at lo and said softly : Hey Logan, we're ready to go, want me to carry you baby? Yes, pwease mommy! Logan said and he stretched his arms to Liz.

Liz's POV:
I finished talking with the bar man, and he told me, the child has been here for an hour now, and he came walking since the hotel Logan was saying, so I thanked him and turned around to look at av and Logan again.
Yes, pwease mommy! Lo said eagerly. I opened my eyes widely to Avan and just took Logan to me, he's hugging me as much as he can, and has his head on my chest, and I'm holding his legs and head, for him not to fell. He looked up at me and I say:
I'm not mama babes, but we are on our way to find her, okay? He nodded sadly so I kissed his cheek, and he grinned happily. We started walking and av took the bag of me, while I'm carrying Logan. Iz ! I want mowe kissys! Pweaseeee! Logan said, totally adorable. Lo, are you sure? Cause if I start I will not stop! I said playing with him, and tickled his belly softly.
Yes, I like your kissys, they swoft. He said and it melt my heart. I pinched his cheek softly and started to smother his face with small and cautious kisses. You're very pretty Logan. I said, and put my cheek on his head, while he has his head attached to my chest again. Thank you mama, sowwy iz! Lo said happy, and nervous. I laughed, nodded and kissed his head. Now we entered to the hotel, and saw a couple crying, which Logan looked like, blue eyes, brown soft hair, and a little pale skin. Av, do you think, they are the kids parents? I asked Avan whispering softly, for Logan not to hear. It wouldn't kill us to try sunshine, right? He said smiling. I nodded and he pecked my cheek. We walked to them and I said:
Hi, sorry to interrupt you, but is he your kid? They both looked at us with a happy face and quickly stood up. Omg! Yes Logan! He went walking so fast and we couldn't catch him, because it was too late. Thank you so much guys, it means everything to us!
We smiled and nodded. I looked down at Logan and he has a sleepy face and looked at me smiling. Hey buddy! Look here's mama and dada! We found them! Av said softly. He turned his head around and smiled. Mommy! Daddy! He said excited, and stretched his arms to his mother. She took him and hugged him tight. I missed you so much tigger! You can't walk away like that honey, okay? Said his mother. Kay mama, thwank you izzy, and avie! Logan said looking at us. We chuckled and smiled. Sure baby, be careful next time okay Lo? I said and pinched his cheek softly. Kith! And avie too! He said. We kissed his cheeks, said goodbyes to the kid and left.
We came back to the bar and we sat beside each other and I sighted tiredly and said: We're enough for each other av. Maybe in the future we can have kids, but for now no, this is too much work and responsibilities. He laughed and kissed my head.
Yes it is Liz, you prefer being the baby, is that so? Av said. I just nodded and said: Yeah, your baby.