He let out a shaky breath as he came to a scarred and burned stump on the side of the path. Recognizing the landmark he quickly pivoted and walked off the dirt route, venturing into the forest.

Y/n had walked these paths dozens of times since his stay here. He had familiarized himself with the forest so much, he hardly needed to look up to know where he was. And as he got deeper and deeper into the trees, he knew no one could be out there to see him. But still, he felt that unease settling around him. That he might be caught, that something might go wrong.

He pushed down this fear as he continued into the woods, and came to a stop in front of a large old oak tree.

Y/n gave one last look around before clambering up into the branches of the tree. Making his way to a hole near the top of the trunk that opened up into a hollowed-out cavern of the oak. He quickly reached his hand inside and he pulled out a fairly sized black box.

He tucked the container under his shoulder as he made his way back down the tree. He then sat down amongst the fallen leaves and grass, as he set the box in front of him. He hated doing this, he hated satiating that thing inside of him, giving it what it wanted. But he didn't know what else he could do.

He let out a long breath as he looked around, watching as those shadowed figures peered out at him from behind every rock and tree. judging him, scrutinizing him, blaming him for all their misfortune, but at the same time pushing him to embrace it so they could finally have their time in the sun.

Y/n shook his head, trying to ignore them. He just had to get this over with quickly and get back to Nevemore before anyone noticed he was gone.

He let out another deep breath, before clicking open the latches of the box and removing the lid. Feeling his throat constrict in hunger he gazed at the assortment of human body parts in the container all laid out on a bed of ice. He had managed to steal a good amount of the victim's bodies from the recent murder scenes. But his hunger had become more frequent, and he only had enough to last him a week or two at best.

He licked his tongue lightly as he selected what appeared to be a section of the lower abdomen along with a sizeable portion of the liver still attached to it. And in one instance he started gnashing his teeth as he ripped apart the flesh and sucked the blood off the bones.

There used to be a time when he would wait and cook the meat. But he had long since abandoned doing so, it was a pointless endeavor anyway. He'd rather just get this over with as fast as he could.

So he bit and chewed, and ripped at the piece of meat in his hands like animals. Satiating the beast inside of him. And as he did he did his best to ignore the shadowed figure standing over him. The one that screamed at him with its silent piercing white eyes. Sacrificing him but also feeding off his anger and his savagery, yearning for vengeance that it could not get in life.

And Y/n did his best to forget that he was eating the dead body of the spirit standing before him.

Night fell on Nevermore, casting shadows that embraced the ancient architecture of the school. The quad, once vibrant with celebration, gradually quieted down as students dispersed to their respective dormitories. The only remnants of the festivities were distant echoes of laughter and music, fading into the stillness of the night.

In her dimly lit room, Wednesday sat at an antique typewriter, the soft click-clack of the keys breaking the silence. A single lamp flickered on her desk, casting shadows across the walls.

The young Addams punching out word after word on the pages, as she let her thoughts continue freely.

'Nevermore continues to be an enigma. A place where the questions far outweigh the answers.'