Bee Keeping Is A Romance

The sun began to dip from its acme as noon passed by. Inside the green house students began to gather, and chat. While Wednesday and Y/n stood at the back of the class conversing with Thing who was concealed by a potted plant.

"How could you lose him in a bathroom with no windows?" Wednesday whispered sharply.

Thing tapped the desk angrily, as Wednesday narrowed her gaze. "A left wouldn't have failed me."

Y/n looked down at the hand sympathetically as she continued, "Now we're going to have too find another clue. Because you lost our only lead."

Bianca and her posse looked over and noticed what appeared to be Wednesday speaking to a plant beside Y/n.

The siren quickly spoke up in vitriol, "I see you've finally made a friend." Bianca said, "Well other than nerd dweeb over there."

Y/n was about to step in as Wednesday snapped back faster.

"I go for quality over quantity."

She then turned and walked off leaving Y/n and a sulking Thing. The young Nevermore student looked down at the appendage apologetically as he spoke.

"Don't listen to her Thing. You're the best severed hand I've ever met."

Thing seemed to perk up slightly at the comment as Y/n offered a fist bump. Thing standing up  a bit as he tapped Y/n's hand lightly.

"Keep that head high Thing. Er-I guess keep your fingers high?"

 Y/n looked over as Thing shrugged.

"You know what I mean."

With that last comment Thing crawled away and Y/n went back to the class. The desks all sat three people to a table, with Ms. Thornhill at the front. Everyone else had already sat down, while Y/n and Wednesday stood looking for a seat.

"There's room next to me." Xavier said from the table adjacent to them.

The two quickly took the seats beside him, with Wednesday huddled in between Xavier and Y/n.

As everyone began to settle Xavier drew in his note book. The young Addams glanced over to see him sketching at the image of a black spider. Once he had finished, Xavier set down the pencil and hovered his hand over the image. Suddenly the spider convulsed and seemed to break off the page. Rearing its legs as it slowly crawled off of the notebook.

Wednesday watched inquisitively and Y/n finally looked over. Crining at the sight of the spider as he backed up a bit from Xaviers side of the desk.

"Did it have to be a spider?" he asked.

He shrugged, "Easiest bug to draw."

Ms. Thornhill suddenly spoke up from the front, "I doubt Wednesday or Y/n are impressed by your tricks, Mr. Thorpe."

"I mean admit it you're a little impressed." 

Wednesday looked back coldly as the spider crawled closer to her and Y/n leaned back even further. Until suddenly she smashed her hand down on the insect and it disintegrated in a poof of black graphite. The whole class laughed, as Xavier closed his notebook and Ms. Thornhill continued.

"Well, I hope you're all thrilled to join me on this journey into the wonderful world of carnivorous plants."

She then took a step to the side as she directed everyones attention to the flower on her desk. It was pure white and held in a glass casing.

"Now who can tell us the name of this beauty?"

Bianca was the first to raise her hand, but Wednesday answered without prompt.