Holy Pilgrim Fueled Frenzy Batman!

It was just after lunch and the sun was it at its acme. All was quite and still in the town of Jericho, as a gray van rolled in.

Principal Weems sat at the front, as she drove. While Wednesday sat beside her, looking as dejected and grim as ever. Lastly Y/n sat in the back, head buried in a book as they entered the main square of the town. He tucked it into a backpack as they pulled up beside a large white building.

"Dr. Kinbott's office is on the second floor. Y/n will show you the way." Ms. Weems told Wednesday.

"You'll be here until I'm done?"

She smiled. "Perhaps afterwards we can visit the Weathervane for hot chocolate."

Y/n slid his backpack over his shoulder, as he watched the two converse from the back.

"Principal Weems, this feeble attempt at bonding is beneath you." Wednesday affirmed, pushing the door open as she got out. "And chauffeuring your students around is clearly below your pay grade."

She was about to close the door when Ms. Weems continued. "Given your history, I'm sure you're intent on running away. I'm here to prevent that from happening."

Wednesday, didn't so much as flinch. "I wish you luck."

And with that she closed the door, leaving Y/n and Ms. Weems in the car.

"Thank you Ms. Weems." he said, the principle nodded to him in acknowledgement as he too stepped outside the car.

He turned to Wednesday, "Ready?"

"I died, ready."

Y/n nodded, "I'll take that as a yes."

The two soon made their way up and through the building, pushing into Doctor Kinbott's room. And after a quick greeting she led the two over to a a set of chairs in the main living room.

"I read the notes from your school counselor."

The trio continued through the doorway, as Wednesday responded.

"Mrs. Bronstein. She had a nervous breakdown after our last session. And had to take a six month sabbatical."

The three sat down, with Y/n and Wednesday across from Dr. Kinbott as they began.

"So how did that make you feel?"

"Vindicated." she quickly responded. "But someone who crochets for a hobby isn't a worthy adversary."

"Adversary?"

Wednesday scoffed as Dr. Kinbott continued. "I hope we can forge a relationship based on trust and mutual respect."

She then turned to the both of them, as she spoke. "Now, before we get going, I would like to say a few things. Firstly I know it may be strange to take sessions with a second person. But as long as we can all remain trusting and respectful it will work out just fine."

She then turned back towards Wednesday, specifically. "Now, Y/n has already had one session with me before this. So he already knows, but please Wednesday understand that this is a safe space. A sanctuary where we can discuss anything. What you're thinking, feeling. Your views on the world, personal philosophy."

Y/n looked between the two nervously, already knowing that this was not ending well.

"That's easy. I think that this is a waste of time. I see the world as a place that must be endured, and my personal philosophy is kill or be killed."

Once Wednesday had finished, Dr. Kinbott turned towards the other student.

"And how about you Y/n?"

He blinked for a second, having completely forgotten that he was a part of the session as well. And not just a bystander watching the two like a drama show.