Chapter 44

The atmosphere suddenly fell silent, and soon someone turned around and looked for Jiang Suyuan's figure.

  At that time, Jiang Suyuan was being dragged by Duan Chengyu to stand outside the crowd, watching the staff busy on Fu Xingye at a loss. He never expected that Fu Xingye's body had collapsed to this point.

  Fu Xingye didn't see Jiang Suyuan who was blocked by the crowd, but said again: "Where is Xiao Su? I want him."

  "Xiao Su! My brother is looking for you!" The staff had no choice but to shout loudly.

  "Oh! I'm here! I'm here!" Jiang Suyuan managed to break free from Duan Chengyu's hand after being confused for a while, and quickly squeezed over, "What's the matter?"

  The staff member said, "Ono insists on you."

  Hearing this, Jiang Suyuan's heart suddenly softened for a while, he knelt down and hugged Fu Xingye's upper body to coax him to shake it intimately like a child, "What's wrong, baby?"

After seeing Jiang Suyuan, Fu Xingye also forgot why he had to find Jiang Suyuan, but he was happy just looking at Jiang Suyuan, and couldn't help laughing in a low voice.

  Fu Xingye felt relieved, and looked at Jiang Suyuan with bright eyes, as if he had figured out something while his mind was in chaos, and his sense of self-blame dissipated a lot.

  Brother Xiao Su is really a magical treasure brother. Fu Xingye thought to himself, finding that he had developed a habit of reckless behavior under Jiang Suyuan's unconditional pampering, for the first time he was a little afraid that he would be inseparable from Jiang Suyuan.

  These are all psychological phenomena that Fu Xingye never had before, he used to be a powerful and arrogant top C position.

  Of course, this is also due to the contributions of the other brothers of Eternity.

  "On the stage tonight, I heard my brother help me with the soundtrack." Because of his excellent professional ability, Fu Xingye has always been helping others to support the stage. Today is the first time he has felt the help of others on the stage. "And Brother Gu Xiu and Brother Ning An. Qi Mo also supported me. Thank you all."

  "Oh, poor little one. Finally figured it out? You did a great job, the stage completion is 10 out of 10!" Jiang Suyuan laughed, and reached out to gently grab Fu Xingye's face, "No, I really like seeing your dumbfounded appearance. Can my brother grow up more slowly?"

  "Why?" Fu Xingye was puzzled, "I always heard people tell me to grow up quickly."

  "I'm afraid Xiaoye won't cuddle with his brother when he grows up." Jiang Suyuan groaned.

  Fu Xingye thought for a moment, and replied, "I can hug my brother."

  Jiang Suyuan smiled and shook his head and didn't speak anymore, no matter how Fu Xingye asked, he didn't say anything, which made Fu Xingye discouraged.

  After Fu Xingye's body calmed down, Jiang Suyuan helped Fu Xingye up, and with the cooperation of the staff, he led Fu Xingye back to the waiting room.

  During the period, I met Twinkle, who hadn't performed yet, and Liang Cheng was standing at the door of Eternity's waiting room, looking down at his phone irritably many times.

  When Fu Xingye got closer, he saw Liang Cheng pick up the phone, and heard Liang Cheng scold impatiently: "Well, it's in the bathroom, not on Eternity's side, why are you rushing, don't you have ten minutes of standby time? Okay, shut up, I'll be right over and hang up."