Chapter 19

Sure enough, if you walk too much at night, you will always encounter ghosts!

  Fu Xingye never expected to see his nasty brother here.

  And now the big boss, the hateful brother is waiting for him on the steps, it seems that he doesn't intend to hide his identity.

  Fu Xingye had no choice but to bite the bullet and step up to follow.

  "Ono? Hey, wait a minute." Jiang Suyuan saw Fu Xingye stepping forward, and quickly reached out to grab his paw, "If you want to say hello to the boss, you have to enter the company and go together. Otherwise, how impolite? Why are you so bold?" Ah You."

  Hearing this, Fu Xingye turned his head towards Jiang Suyuan and made a silent gesture. After seeing Jiang Suyuan obediently shut up, he turned around and closed his eyes in despair, and said in his heart that I don't want to face the big devil of our family alone.

  But what should be faced is still to be faced.

  Fu Xingye walked up to his brother, lowered his head and planned to rub it obediently, "Brother..."

  "En." My brother just glanced at him lightly, and replied lazily.

  His voice is beautiful, full of charm, and fans often tease that his ears are about to be pregnant, but Fu Xingye is not in the mood to appreciate the beautiful voice at this time.

  Since his brother was wearing a mask, Fu Xingye couldn't see all his brother's expressions clearly, but from his brother's sleepy and lazy gaze, he could tell that the other party's current mood should not be very beautiful.

  Fu Xingye suddenly felt that it was too unbelievable. After passing through the book, he actually met his own cousin? !

  My cousin in this world also knows his snacks and hobbies, bought popsicles and gifted Gundam, and is also his immediate boss!

  Prince Xingye is actually myself!

  No one will believe this!

  Fu Xingye hid the surprise on his face, thinking of his poor little gold piggy bank that was smashed all over the place, and felt that he would never forget his hateful brother in his life, even if his brother had already lost him a limited edition piggy bank. Gundam will never forgive.

  So you must beat your brother hard once in your lifetime!

  But when his brother's knife fell, Fu Xingye's subconscious instinctive reaction still betrayed him completely.

  In the end, the elder brother's hand knife turned into a gentle palm when it fell on Fu Xingye's head, and his elder brother gritted his teeth and said, "You kid is capable, just mess with some people who are not easy to mess with."

  He was talking about Li Chuan.

  "Actually, I can handle it by myself. I've grown up." Fu Xingye muttered, raising his hand to stroke the hair disturbed by his brother.

  Brother snorted.

  Facing his brother's ridicule this time, Fu Xingye chose to keep silent.

  Fu Xingye searched in his memory for a long time but couldn't find the memory that the original owner was related to the boss. In the end, he could only forcefully change the subject in surprise, and asked carefully, "Brother, how old are you now?"

  The elder brother replied: "If you can't figure it out, you can search the Internet yourself, there are all of them on the Internet."

  "..."