Chapter 20

It seems that his little brother really doesn't have the sense of distance that people should have.

  Fu Xingye even suspected that if someone asked Jiang Suyuan to cooperate with kissing one of the team members on the show, then Jiang Suyuan would definitely kiss him immediately.

  The atmosphere became a little stiff with Fu Xingye's silence, and in the end it was the weird atmosphere broken by Duan Chengyu.

  "All right, all right, don't quarrel." Duan Chengyu sat on the stool and clapped his hands, "The response after your SHOWCASE yesterday was very good, and the matter of the car accident was also clarified. For the time being, there is no major impact. The number of views of the single MV is still low. It's skyrocketing, and it won't be long before it catches up with Eternity's debut song three years ago."

  "That was quite a success." Ning An said in surprise, "This is the first time we have achieved such a good result, right?"

  "It looks like this at the moment, but it hasn't surpassed it yet, and everything is still variable." Duan Chengyu never forgot to warn everyone, and then changed the subject and talked about something else, "It's worth mentioning It was the insane host yesterday, he has lost several regular hosts this night, as for who did it..."

  Duan Cheng raised his chin towards Jiang Suyuan, "Jiang Suyuan, everyone understands."

  Jiang Suyuan rolled his eyes, extremely impatient, "I didn't ask him to avenge me, Xiao Ye already choked him yesterday, and Senior He also directly pissed him off, I'm so happy."

  Duan Chengyu didn't bother arguing with Jiang Suyuan, so after finishing the topic, he quickly asked everyone to practice.

  Soon there were orderly footsteps in the practice room.

  ...

  The next day they recorded the practice room version of the new single dance, and planned to release it when they went to school in two days, so that the popularity of Eternity would not stagnate due to their studies.

  The following week, Wednesday, the practice room version is uploaded to the Internet.

  On Thursday, Xingye officially released the itinerary for Eternity's signing event at the Gunan Mall of Dragon Plaza on Sunday afternoon.

  And in the time after Wednesday, the Internet was blown up because of this practice room dance.

  Their single is called "Evil Boy". As the name suggests, in the MV, Fu Xingye plays a young boy who does his own way and is rebellious. He is still at the age of school, but he can smoke, drink and fight.

  But after entering the second half of the song, from the plot of the MV, we can also see that Fu Xingye's interaction with his brothers gradually reveals his gentle and distinctive side, he is a boy full of blood.

  The howls on the Internet almost reached Xing Ye's door.

  [When I watched the mv and was fascinated by the school bully played by Fu Xingye, none of them were innocent! ! 】

  [I also want to sit on the back seat of Brother Ye's motorcycle, Jiang Suyuan, I'm jealous of you! ! 】

  [Halo, the sound of footsteps in the practice room version has cured me of my obsessive-compulsive disorder. Everyone is so handsome, I don't know who to choose as my life, why do I only know this treasure group now! 】

  [This is the version in the practice room, but also shows the seriousness of going on stage? Everyone's movements and expressions are in place, Xiao Su is usually so cute, and he is not inferior to acting fierce hahaha. As for Brother Ye, uh, are you acting in your true colors? 】