Chapter 14

Jiang Suyuan's comment section has never been so lively.

  At the beginning of tonight's show, the show team released the news of Fu Xingye's retirement and there was no response. The fans who watched the show were anxious for Fu Xingye all night.

  In the end, they probably had nowhere to go, and thinking that Jiang Suyuan and Fu Xingye had a good relationship, they wanted to come to Jiang Suyuan's Weibo to inquire about Fu Xingye's news.

  The comment section in the first few hours was fine, not very brutal.

  At the end of the show, when the program team announced that Fu Xingye had been framed and injured by Bai Xianyin, Jiang Suyuan, Bai Xianyin, and the program team's official Weibo all exploded.

  A stone stirs up a thousand waves.

  Originally, Fu Xingye's mother fan and girlfriend fan fought a team battle for a week to argue whether Fu Xingye was a sweet idol or a salt idol. Now they are suddenly told that Fu Xingye was injured because someone framed him. Who can bear this?

  So the mother fans and girlfriend fans united for the first time to blow up Bai Xianyin's Weibo, and the fighting power frightened passers-by from all walks of life.

  "Look for yourself." Jiang Suyuan raised the phone in front of Fu Xingye with a complicated expression.

  Fu Xingye leaned over to read the comments.

  [Bai Xianyin, you bastard! ! ! I lost you ****! ! 】

  [Brother Xiaosu, please reveal some news about Ono! The program team only said that he was injured, so what happened to his injury? Will there be side effects? Bai Xianyin really doesn't want a house! 】

  [No wonder the movements in the practice room version of "Wildfire Started a Prairie" are different from those on the official stage. It turned out that Ono suddenly tilted his head because sparks sprayed into his eyes. Although he felt distressed, he had to blow a wave. His on-the-spot reaction was It's really strong, and the expression management is really amazing. I just fell in love with his closed-eyed expression, coupled with the scarred makeup on the corner of his mouth... I can only think of the word "beautiful". 】

  [@白贤阴必边: I am the little white fan who smashed Bai Xianyin tonight, if you don't believe me, look at the light sign, there is my fan status on it.

  I have been in love with Xiaobai since three years ago, because at that time I thought he was the purest of all Xingye's trainees, but I really didn't expect him to be such a vicious person, I even thought about it half an hour before the accident Still calling for him.

  Forget it, I'm still drinking tea with the police uncle, and my mentality has collapsed.

  Finally, let me say that I can apologize for my smashing, but I will never regret it. It was Bai Xian who lied to me for three years and owed me.

  In addition, I hope that Ono, who was hurt by Bai Xianyin, will go further in the future, and I also hope that Xiaobai, who is still helping Bai Xianyin to clean up the ground, will be worthy of his conscience. Wake up, your brother is already confused! 】

  [I just want to know if Ono's eyes are okay? Woooo... at least give me some peace of mind. Dog than the program group, said nothing. 】

  "Bai Xianyin, who has been a big fan for three years, is going to lose her fan. This time, Bai Xianyin is really over." Jiang Suyuan sighed, and then asked Fu Xingye: "Do you want to reassure the fans? They have disappeared for a week. Do you have Weibo? How about you?" Reply to him with my number?"