Chapter 10

It's not unusual for Fu Xingye to be injured on stage. When he tried to open his left eye but found that everything was in vain, he could calm down quickly.

  It's just that Jiang Suyuan was holding him in the dark with a worried face. This brother must have been terrified by his appearance.

  Eternity is very vague, and the number of times it can go on stage is very small, let alone the stage accidents that can happen.

  It was very dark, but they were still on the stage, and there were still people shouting wildly for their stage, which proved that they were amazing.

  Fu Xingye bowed his head amidst the turmoil, and he could only see Jiang Suyuan's furrowed brows with the night vision of his right eye, as well as the sincere worry and panic in his eyes.

  It seems that no one has worried about him so innocently for a long time, Fu Xingye thought, the brother in front of him probably has not encountered such a serious stage accident since his debut for three years.

  Although such an evaluation is a little bit bad, Fu Xingye still wants to say that Jiang Suyuan in this appearance is quite cute.

  Fu Xingye couldn't help but chuckled, and raised his hand to take Jiang Suyuan's hand from his face.

  Fingertips intertwined, Fu Xingye's fiery fingertips warmed Jiang Suyuan's frightened and cold hands.

  Fu Xingye comforted again: "Don't worry, it may be fine in a while. I have to go backstage first, and you should go to the guest seats to take your seat. Brother Gu Xiu is going to bring his people up to bomb the scene, let's not delay them."

  "If you have something to say, you must say it." Jiang Suyuan also knew that they didn't have time to stay on stage any longer.

  "I know, brother, it's a pity that I'm dead." Fu Xingye hurriedly said, covering his left eye and being led off stage by Jiang Suyuan.

  Because of the injury to his left eye, Fu Xingye could see everything blurry now. If it wasn't for Jiang Suyuan's support, he might not know how to go down those few steep steps.

  Chen Jinyan gave Fu Xingye a surprised look when she took the stage with the script. Just as she was about to wave for the staff, Jiang Suyuan's furious voice sounded in her ears.

  "Why is there no one? Didn't you see that Ono was injured? Who did Miss Ran arrange?!" Jiang Suyuan was about to die of anger.

  Are these staff really inhumans when they are trainees? Before Anze stumbled off the stage, he was in a hurry. Now that Fu Xingye is injured, he doesn't even have an assistant to help him. Do they really dislike their Eternity, or do they not care about Fu Xingye's safety at all?

  But at this moment, Fu Xingye was in no mood to listen to Jiang Suyuan's anger. After he stepped off the stage, his mind started to buzz, and his right eye began to hurt. He could only close his eyes impatiently, and held Jiang Suyuan tightly. Take his hand for support.

  It's impossible to say it's okay, he just habitually doesn't want people to worry about him, in fact, he's really dying of pain.

  Every previous rehearsal went smoothly, but there was an accident during the official live broadcast. Fu Xingye didn't know whether he should comfort him by saying that he was unlucky or conspiratorial that someone wanted to destroy his stage on purpose.

  But the current Xiao Su brother is really a murderer.

  "Here we come!" Jiang Suyuan was furious for a while before someone quickly walked over to hold Fu Xingye's arm. The voice was a girl Fu Xingye didn't know, "What's going on? Are Xiaoye's eyes okay? Can you open them?" open?"