Preface

This book is a parody and is meant to be comedic! If you notice I've written something that makes fun of a trope you enjoy or have even written about yourself, please do not take any offense.

I'd also like to say "this book is not directed at anyone in particular" but that would be another lie. It IS directed at someone in particular. Sort of. More like...inspired by.

If you're curious, I'm referring to a werewolf book that I read (reluctantly) several years ago while I still made trailers for commission. Way back then, the book was incomplete and only had about 8k votes. Well, years passed, and I noticed it's now very popular with over 2 million reads. I won't tell you what it's called but it rhymes with "tour possessive mates" and starts with an f. And yes, the video linked to this chapter is the trailer I was commissioned to make.

That being said, please don't go leave hate comments on that persons profile. They were probably just a kid when they wrote it (at least I hope because the alternative is terrifying). FYI that isn't the only book I will be parodying, mostly because even for the sake of continuity I'm not rereading all of it.  Also, I'll definitely leave out the whole incest bit (yeah there's incest in that book 😬).