Seventeen

*Parker's POV*

I can till taste her on my lips. Having her ass pressed up against me wasn't making a single thing better. She shifted her hips under me and I had to take a slow deep breath and remind myself to take it slow. As if I didn't have my fingers inside her less than 12 hours ago. To be fair, that asshole was pissing me off with his constant calling and I could see her starting to worry. He had the nerve to shout at her for being here. Telling her her home town is shitty and no one here knows her when I probably know this girl better than he ever could.

I wasn't supposed to do that with her last night. I didn't plan on touching her like that, feeling her climax on me for the first time in years and when I started I honestly thought she'd move my hand or stop me. I could have carried her out of the house right then when she said it was a shame we weren't at mine. I could have given her everything she needed to wipe that dipshit from her mind permanently. I didn't want her to think that's all I was bothered about though. It was fun last night, seeing her like that again, giving her another reason to choose me.

"You're heavy." She breathed, moving her ass again. This time I pushed into her, pressing my lips into her bare shoulder, smiling as she let out a quiet yelp.

"Keep moving your butt Tessa." She giggled, lifting her hips and I bit down on her shoulder gently. "Last warning before your pants are on the floor and I finish last night baby."

"Not a chance, people are home."

"You think that's gonna stop me? Did it stop me when you were home before?" I could feel her heart thudding. "Because if I remember rightly, the Christmas before you left I had you in the kitchen whilst your mom put decorations on the tree."

"Parker." That giggle again. She was going to take me down I swear to god. I was going to hell for this girl and this girl alone.

"Or what about the time we were camping and-"

"Shhh." She turned around in my arms, huge smile on her face.

"Or what about when we were all having movie night and you'd put Ethan to bed. We were all sat on the sofa under blankets and you made me-" She leaned up and kissed me, shutting me up before I reminded her. I have a list as tall of her of things we've done and places we've done unspeakable things.

"What's the plan tonight?"

"Want to go dancing or would you rather go to mine?" She scrunched her nose up. "I'll stop now."

"Thanks. I want to go dancing."

"Dancing it is then."

"Are you gonna wear a cowboy hat?" She pushed her leg between mine, getting as close as humanly possible.

"Wear your boots and I'll wear my hat."

"Oh, I was intending on wearing my boots don't you worry. I'll have to find them. I think they're right in the back of my closet." 3 quick knocks on the door and Tess shot up, wide eyed staring at the door.

"Tess, it's just me. I'm heading to work. Ethan's already gone camping so Parker doesn't need to sneak out of your bedroom window, he can use the door like a normal 25 year old man." I burst into laughter. Tess looking down at me with the deadliest glare I've ever seen. I couldn't help it. "Hi Parker."

"Hi Miss Larson." Tessa fell back into the bed, pulling a pillow over her face to muffle a groan.

"There's fresh coffee in the pot. Next time your over, don't sneak in please. I'd prefer to know there's someone else in here." Ooft have not missed Beth's lectures. "I'm going now."

"Bye Mom." Tess called out, embarrassed and red face which just made me laugh harder. "You're an absolute nightmare."

"I didn't do a thing!"

"It will have been us play fighting last night."

"You weren't complaining when-"

"PARKER!" She shoved on my arm, pulling the bed sheet off us. She was trying to hide the smile she had on her face. "You are neck and neck with that Newman boy you know."

"Oh, good it's paying off." I climbed out of the bed slowly, creeping across the room as she dug around in the closet. The front door slammed and I smiled, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her out of the closet, spinning her in circles. She screamed, turning into shocked laughter.

"Par- put me-"

"Put you down? Okay." I put her feet down on the floor, spinning her around and dancing with her right there. Stood only in my boxer shorts, bare feet, no music.

"What are you doing?"

"Dancing with you." She blushed, looking down at the space between us as I pulled her closer, pressing her into me. "It's an hour's drive. I'll pick you up at 5."

"An hour?"

"There's one closer but I know for a fact that's where people from town go and they'll start talking. Plus, if we go out there I can take you for dinner first."

"Dinner too?" She wasn't getting it.

"Yes Tessa. That's usually what happens on dates. What has this guy been doing with you? Don't tell me you've forgotten what dating's like."

"I haven't." She shook her head. "I'm paying."

"The hell you are."

"Parker."

"Not a damn chance are you paying Tessa. You're not paying for a single thing when you're with me. I don't care what you're city boy is letting you get away with but you know too damn well I pay."

"I can pay-"

"Tessa. Beautiful. I know you can. But save the money angel. I adore spending my money on you Tess." I took a step back, spinning her around and lifting her up, holding her above me until she relaxed again, kissing her slowly.

"Can I at least fill your truck up?"

"No."

"Oh, come on. There has to be something I can pay for Parker. An hours' drive is a lot of gas." I shrugged. "Let me get dinner."

"Nope."

"Drinks."

"No."

"You've done it."

"I've done what."

"Officially surpassed Beau Newman as the most annoying person in town. I'm gonna make you a badge."

"I will wear it proudly." I nodded at her. "I'm making you a most beautiful girl in the world badge though."

"Oh god. That was cheesy."

"You love cheese."

"Yeah but that was next level."