You've arrived at your hotel, the Cipriani A Belmond Hotel. You just want to unwind in your room and get ready for the Bulgari event. The Palladio and Dogaressa suites have been reserved for you and Lalisa. Your Dogaressa suite has a view of St. Mark's Square. Your hotel room overlooks the pool and offers a partial lagoon view, which you admire.

You just collapsed on your bed and reminisced about your fantastic life thus far, but there is a little scratchiness about your relationship with Jimmy, and the conversation with him made you understand that Jimmy will be a huge pain in your life when you find your soulmate.

How are you going to keep your soulmate out of the spotlight if he isn't famous? If he becomes famous, you will be harassed by paparazzi, which will be exhausting, and you already foresee Jimmy's jealousy.

You and your mother could relax in the suite after your assistant packed your bags and Law made sure that your outfit for tonight's event was hanging out and everything was ready for your styling later.

You've already taken an aromatic bubble bath with the complementary beauty and bath products supplied in your rooms from Bulgari. You're wondering if Lisa has arrived. Because of your friendship with Jungkook, you are hoping she will not be too rude. She has no idea Jungkook leaked details about their secret dating. Jungkook told you a lot of things, but luckily not the intimate details of their relationship. That you don't want to know.

Law and a crew of Italian make-up artists worked for about two hours that evening to get you ready for the event. You could feel the butterflies in your stomach, but you kept your cool.

In an inky black off-the-shoulder Richard Quinn mermaid gown with a diamond snake choker necklace, you emulated Old Hollywood elegance. Your hairstylist made you wear your hair pulled back in a wet-look updo, and your make-up artist added a smokey eye and rose lipgloss to complete the look. Your nails were done in the current celebrity-favorite milk bath manicure.

You had the aura of an old Hollywood icon. You earned your third fashion icon award the previous year, and everybody on staff was ecstatic.

Bulgary assigned you your driver, and a gleaming black limo awaited you at the entrance. You noticed two additional limos waiting for the distinguished guests. You suspect that one limo has already departed, and you've heard that a K-pop celebrity has already left a few minutes ago and you instantly know it was Lisa. Anne and Priyanka are still engaged in their rooms. After the press, who knew where the stars would be staying for the remainder of their visit, took several shots of you, you merely grinned and went into your limo.

Your entourage was waving you off like a true Hollywood Cinderella, preparing for the ball.

When your limousine arrived at the Palazzo Ducale in Venice, you were surrounded by a flurry of reporters, and Bugari made certain that you were well taken care of. You posed for promotional shots in front of the large banners.