Jimmy nodded, but his warm brown eyes remained guarded. "If, by some miracle, he rejects you, would you come back to me and give me a shot at being your official guy and maybe even husband one day?"

"We'll deal with that if it happens," you murmured softly, biting your lip, "I'm yours right now, and I'm into you, so quit stressing, alright?"

Jimmy chuckled, "Alright, but those big names make me nervous. Tom Holland's obsessed with you. He probably prayed for a bus to hit me just to get you... And that member from the famous boy band? It's got me on edge." He pouted, and you couldn't help but laugh.

"You're such a drama queen. Tom's a buddy, and he knows I'm taken, and that boy band guy might have a secret squeeze. Their fans have no clue if or when they're dating. We've been pals since forever, so we might look close, but we're not." You softly trailed off. You feel shivers just thinking about Jungkook. When you text each other, your heart races and you are thrilled.

You just sigh because Lisa is the chosen one right now. Maybe you two might have had a shot if you hadn't dated Jimmy at the time. You have no idea how many times you have fantasized about that perfect "night under the stars."It was liberating for both of you to be so intimate and inhibition-free that night. You loved each other completely, and you don't regret any of your intimacy. The worst part about your feelings for Jungkook is that you will continue to love him until you meet your destined mate, and seeing him with his alleged girlfriend oddly causes an intense ache in your heart that you cannot explain.

Jimmy seemed relieved to know that no one could ever take you away from him... until you met your destined mate. Your feelings for the Maknae must be deeply hidden. Nobody will ever know.

Jimmy gave you a magnificent gold necklace encrusted with your name in diamonds as a special gift of his love. He was disappointed that he wouldn't see you for two weeks.

✺✳ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ✳✺✺✳ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ✳✺

You and your crew were delighted to fly to Italy. You were liberated and at ease. No more university stress or a constantly hectic schedule. Your mother made certain that you had plenty of time to unwind and recuperate.

When you return, you'll do a few assignments for Louis Vittone and Bulgari, as well as some cover shots and interviews. Your mother and agency met with Tom Holland's director, and you were pleased to learn that you had landed a small role in a new Marvel superhero film.

You felt very fortunate to be able to resume your acting career following your teenage stint in a Disney dance show. Because the role will not be very complicated, the script will be provided to you in Italy. Tom was supposedly beyond himself when he heard you accepted the part, and he can't wait to see you again at a press conference.

Jimmy doesn't know yet, and you're hoping the production company won't release the casting before you tell your love interest. Jimmy absolutely despises Tom. You're terrified that Jimmy will show up on your set merely to make sure Tom doesn't hit on you during the scene takes. Gosh.

When you arrive in Venice, a black limo SUV will be waiting for you and your companions. Your bodyguards ensured that the journalists did not attack you with ignorant questions about your relationship with Tom and Jimmy. You merely wave to the flashing lights. You'd just pulled your nectarine-colored hoodie over your head to cover yourself. However, the Italian press adores your open and cheerful airport demeanor, as well as how you greet the media. They are all aware of your new role as a Bulgari ambassador.

When you were escorted out of the airport to your waiting black limousine, you nodded and waved to the media before putting your sunglasses on and relaxing beside your mother, who appeared strangely excited with Law, your stylist.