School got over and they went back to their places knowing bout the rather than hanging out at Aayaan's penthouse.

Evening....
At Goenka's house...

As soon as Mr. Goenka came home... Saanvi and her mother surprised him! He knew they were planning something but this big he wasn't aware....

As soon as he entred the house was empty but decorated and he was showered with petals... With both of them holding a banner that said..

' Happiest Birthday to the best husband and the most coolest dad in the world '

Balloons decorated the table...
A small cake was placed in side table.... All three went towards the table where cake was placed and he picked up the knife and first blew the candles off

 All three went towards the table where cake was placed and he picked up the knife and first blew the candles off

and then cut the cake .... While the mother - daughter sang happy birthday song for him...
... He made Saanvi had first bite and then her mother.

" Happiest Birthday Dad... Thank you for being my dad and my rock in every thick and thin.... Aap agr nhi hote toh kya hota mera.... You are my first friend, teacher and love.... Sb kehte hain ladki ko chodd ke jaana padta hai maa baap ka ghr... Main nhi reh paaungi aapke bina... Aap na ghr ja mai dhoond lana mere liye! "

"  Happy Birthday Mr.... You turned a year older and still you look as young as you were in college days... Thank you for making efforts for me back in the day... It was just coz of you... I have this loving martial life! "

" We Love You! "

" I love you both too... "

He was moved to tears... And hugged them both... Thanking heavens for gifting his life such magical women... Who made his life better and magical.

" Bs

" Bs... Bhai bs... Rona dhona band.... It's 5 already... Guests will be start arriving at 7...so you both go and get ready for the evening... "

" We are having a party? "

" Yup we are having your birthday party.."

" Goodness.... I am super excited! Tum chalo mere saath... Select a good suit for me ! "