I turned and groaned. Austen looked like he was ready for battle. He stalked towards us, the flames of the bonfire reflecting furiously in his eyes. I couldn't help but stop to admire the way his muscles rippled as he strode confidently pass the others. Hell, if Fay didn't want him, I wouldn't mind getting a piece of him. That's what I would have thought if I actually liked Austen that way. But we were like brothers so any romantic feelings in my heart wasn't set on him.

But hey, a guy can fantasize right? I'm gay not blind.

"She's not here," Austen stopped before us, running a hand thru his hair, frustrated. "No one has seen her for a while. Where the hell could she have gone?"

"Like I said," Dean said, "they're no longer on this beach."

"Then where the hell are they!" Austen shouted.

Several people looked our way and I waved at them, pasting a fake smile on my face. "Austen, don't make a scene. Calm the fuck down."

"How the fuck can I calm down? Vals is missing. I should have noticed sooner..."

"Wait, stop," I grabbed his shoulder firmly. "We don't actually know that she's missing. Maybe she and Angela decided to go somewhere for a while..."

Austen gave me that "you're full of shit" look.

Yeah, stupid me. There was no way in hell that Fay would go anywhere with Angela. Something must be wrong.

"Hey," Jason walked over to us, frowning. "Have you guys seen Angela? Her friends are worried. They haven't seen her for a while now."

"No," I shook my head, starting to really worry. "We haven't seen Fay either."

"No way," Jason's frown deepened. "Someone said they saw them go into the woods together but come on. Angela and Fay has never gotten along..." We didn't give him the chance to finish. Austen was already running towards the woods, Dean and I following hottly on his heels.

"Wait," Jason jogged after us, "you don't really think they went in there alone do you?"

We went into the dark woods, the moon the only guide. I felt adrenaline pumping inside me as we combed the woods, calling their name.

"Son of a bitch," Austen slammed a fist onto a tree. "If something happened to her..."

"Nothing happened to her," I snapped. "Fay and Angela are fine. Stop thinking so negativley."

"Shit," Jason stepped beside Austen, "how can two girls disappear without anyone noticing."

"If they're dumb enough to step into the woods alone at night, yeah, thats how." Austen shook his head. "Vals is so reckless, knowing her, something must have caused her to go in here."

"But than why would Angela be involved?" Jason asked. "Why were they together?"

"Austen," Dean stepped out from the dark. He was holding something.

"What's that?" Jason leaned to peek at it.

Austen and I paled. Dean was holding a broken chain and on the chain was Fay's ring. The ring that Austen had given her.

We watched silentely as Austen reached out, hands shaking as he took the chain from Dean. He stared at it, thumbing the violet gem of the ring.

"Fay would never lose that," Dean broke the silence. "Something happened to them."

"What are you saying?" Jason looked around at us, "that...someone took them?"

Another silence followed.

Someone took them? Who? Who would kidnap Fay and Angela?

"I think I know where they are."

Our heads shot up, staring at Dean.

"What?"

Dean frowned. "I can feel it, when I touched Fay's ring. Whoever took them had malicious intent. He's taking them somewhere."

"Where," I asked, "where is he taking them?"

"I'm not sure but we need a car."

"If you're not sure," Jason began,
"then how the hell would we know where to find them."

Dean shot him a bored stare. "I just have to trust my senses."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Jason," I patted his shoulder, "chill." Things were getting too hectic. If Fay and Angela were in trouble, we had to keep our heads together.

"I have my car," Austen finally spoke up. His voice was harsh, eyes hard. "If I drive, will you be able to guide us to them?"

Dean nodded. "I can."

"Than lets go."

"Wait, wait," Jason blinked. "What the hell is going on here? You mean to tell me that you're going to follow his 'senses?' Am I the only one not getting any of this? I say we call the police first..."

"That would take too long," I sighed. "They'll shoot us with questions, trust me. If someone has gotten to the girls, we'd be too late to help them. Besides. I don't think the police would be of any help. They'd probably think we're just a bunch of teenagers trying to prank them."

"At least we could try..."

"Shut up," Austen turned his hardened eyes at Jason. "Follow us or not, it's your choice." He didn't even bother to hear Jasons reply, he turned and left. Dean and I followed him out the woods, Jason trailing silently behind us.

We got into Austen's car and the search for Fay and Angela began. I hoped like hell that nothing bad has happened to them, that Dean's senses were wrong.

If not...I prayed that we wouldn't be too late to save them.