6. Little Dark Age II

(Gore Warning)

ADA Pov.

The ground beneath my sword blade appeared to draw a clear line as I drew nearer to the approaching soldiers; as I dragged the blade on the pavement, it cut a gash into the concrete. I concentrated on my duties and could barely hear Lt. General Hoffman's shouts. "ADA, come back over here! Do you hear me?! Come back here at once. That is an order!" I continued to ignore Lt. General Hoffman as she yelled at me and pretended she wasn't there. Even the other members of the Spec Ops Division pleaded with me to step down, but I had no intention of doing so because my orders and my drive to complete the task at hand - removing my opponents - were both crystal clear.

Now that Dr. White had switched on my "Kill Mode," my main goal was to take out the Stormtroopers who were approaching. My new command took precedence above Lt. General Hoffman's orders since I had pledged loyalty to my creator, Dr. White.

My blood-red irises reflected in my sword's blade as I raised it, its blade now shining with an evil crimson color. My sudden approach startled the Stormtroopers, causing them to pause in their attack. However, they immediately resumed their charge and fired their guns in my direction. When one of their bullets came my way, I just bowed my neck sideways, felt the swift bullet zip by my head, and then I put my head back in its normal position.

As I close in on them, I draw my sword back and push it in front of me, impaling the blade through the center of one of the Stormtroopers' chests. His blood spread all over my face and uniform as well as a red mist shot out of the other end of the sword that had gone through his chest. I could also feel his blood pouring down my face. I reached down and drew the blade out of his stomach before turning around and facing the other side. However, just then, I heard something heavy fall to the ground.

As I bring my sword blade up to my face, I notice that it has blood painted on it. I then look down and notice that the head of a Stormtrooper is rolling on the ground while they're still wearing their helmet. A bloody puddle formed around their decapitated head as a result of their neck being severed. The other Stormtroopers all gasp, and I hear their weapons drawn. I whizzed back and sprinted to the following Stormtrooper.

I sprang upon the headless body of the first Stormtrooper I had slain, raised my sword high in the air, and as I descended, I plunged the blade down, slicing the next Stormtrooper in half, watching the divided parts separate from one another.

As his body was split open, their intestines, entrails, and organs all came out, covering me in red blotches as they did so, along with his brains. A massive bloody puddle encircled the corpse that had been severed in two, his organs all mixed.

Third Pov.

Then, ADA charges at another Stormtrooper and quickly thrusts her sword's blade into his heart. As she does so, she witnesses the blade puncture through the Stormtrooper's opposite side, leaving his still-beating heart impaled on the point of the blade and saturated in blood as the blood trickled down the blade. The Stormtrooper struggled to extend a hand to ADA while making little gurgling noises as though drowning in their blood. Eventually, however, the Stormtrooper stopped trying and was left hanging from ADA's sword.

Blood sprinkled all over ADA's body as she nonchalantly withdrew her blade from the Stormtrooper's body. When she finally did so, she grabbed hold of the Stormtrooper's still-beating heart. As she turned to face the other Stormtroopers, she pulverized it by crushing it in her fist, causing blood to explode all over her face and drip off of her chin.

ADA then charges toward another Stormtrooper, deflecting the hail of bullets being hurled her way with the blade of her sword, but as she approaches him, she gradually sinks to her knees. She eventually lands on her knees in front of the soldier. The Stormtrooper's lower jaw is pierced, and blood pours out, drenching ADA's face and hair with his blood as she impales the blade beneath his jaw. ADA's eyes squint violently as she does this. His blood dripped all over the blade as it passes through his head. After that, she pulls it firmly from his skull, severing both his helmet and entire head in two. His brains splatter onto the pavement, as an overflow of dark-red blood pours from his split head, dousing his brain in his blood and surrounding ADA in a pool of his blood. His body ultimately collapses onto its back.