Chapter 30: Unveiling the Truth

Recovery Girl entered Midoriya's room, her gaze falling upon the motionless figure standing in the center. Her eyes widened as she noticed the blood dripping from Midoriya's right hand, staining the floor beneath him. Her heart sank as she saw the cryptic message and drawings on the wall, written in dried blood.

Recognizing Shigaraki's name, Recovery Girl's mind raced, trying to piece together the puzzle before her. But there was one name she couldn't identify—Doctor. She furrowed her brows, realizing there was a missing piece of the puzzle, someone else involved in Midoriya's torment.

Swiftly, Recovery Girl reached for her phone and dialed Class 1A, Aizawa, and Midoriya's mother, Inko. They arrived at Midoriya's room, their faces etched with concern and confusion. Their eyes darted from Midoriya's still form to the bloodstained wall, where the drawings and names were hauntingly displayed.

Momo spoke up, her voice filled with worry. "Who is Doctor? And why did Midoriya draw syringes and experimental tubes with arrows pointing to Doctor's name?"

Aizawa's eyes narrowed as he pieced together the information. "Doctor must be the one responsible for turning Midoriya into a Nomu. It's likely that he worked alongside Shigaraki, collaborating to subject Midoriya to these horrific experiments."

Inko's eyes filled with tears as she looked at her son, the boy she loved so dearly, standing there void of emotion. "How could anyone do this to my Izuku? What kind of person is this Doctor?"

Aizawa's voice carried a mix of anger and determination. "We don't have all the answers yet, but we will find out. We won't let Midoriya suffer any longer. We need to uncover the truth and bring justice to those responsible."

The room fell into a heavy silence as everyone absorbed the gravity of the situation. They were determined to save Midoriya, to bring him back from the abyss he had been thrust into. The walls of the hospital room seemed to echo their shared resolve.

Recovery Girl stepped forward, her voice filled with determination. "We'll gather whatever information we can, piece together the puzzle, and find a way to save Midoriya's mind. We won't give up on him."

Class 1A nodded, their faces filled with determination and unwavering support for their friend. Inko clutched her chest, tears streaming down her face. "I believe in all of you. Please, bring my Izuku back."

As the group stood together, a sense of unity and purpose filled the room. They knew that the road ahead would be challenging, but their resolve burned brighter than ever. They would not rest until they unraveled the truth behind Doctor's involvement and saved Midoriya from his plight.

With a collective breath, they steeled themselves for the battle ahead. The quest to reclaim Midoriya's stolen identity had begun, and they would stop at nothing to bring him back from the darkness that had consumed him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, I still in holidays so I won't be posting in the next days but I decided to post a new chapter because we reach 1K readers, thanks for everyone reading