After irika closed her eyes Satvik walk towards her and picked her up.

"Satvik what are you doing" Irika almost yelled due to his sudden action, he didn't say anything and placed her on the bed.

"Seriously Satvik" she Glared

He Walked towards another side of bed and lie down on it.

.......

Irika slowly opened her eyes as the sun rays fell on her eyes, she saw Satvik's face just inches away from hers.

She sat up which in return woke Satvik.

"You okay?!" Satvik asked in deep morning voice.
"Y-yeah" Irika said and Satvik nodded before closing his eyes again and drifting back to sleep.

Irika got off from the bed and went inside the washroom, she did her morning routine and took a quick shower.

She then came out wrapped in her Saree, she looked at her reflection on the mirror and fixed her clothes.

After drying her hairs she turned around just to witness Satvik already looking at her.

"Good morning" Irika said
"Good morning" Satvik replied and Walked towards the washroom in order to get ready for the office.

Irika Walked downstairs just to check if the Breakfast was ready.

She entered the kitchen and breakfast was already made.

She walked upstairs to check on Satvik, if he was ready so she could tell maids to serve the breakfast on the table.

She opened the door just to witness him wrapped in a towel which showed his upper body in the mirrors, those abs, those triceps.

She was staring at him when his voice made her come out of her thoughts.

"Irika?!" He said
"H-huh" she said
"Anything happened?!" Satvik asked
"N-no" irika said and satvik took steps towards her.

"Then why are you stuttering" satvik said coming closer to her, to which Irika stepped back which made her back hit the door.

"I am not" irika said.
"Yeah you are not anymore" he said placing his both hands on either side of her face and leaning a little.

"I should tell maids to set the breakfast table" Irika said.

"I ain't ready yet" Satvik said.
"You should get ready, you will get late" Irika said.
"I won't"  Satvik said and leaned towards her ears.

"Do you hate it, when I am close to you?!" Satvik asked huskily in her ears sending shivers to her.

"No" irika said

"Then you love it?!" Satvik again asked huskily in her ears.

"No" she said and pushed to which he chuckled.

Irika walked inside the wardrobe and came back with a his clothes.

"Get ready" Irika said and satvik nodded.

Irika walked downstairs and told the maids to set the table for Breakfast and then came back to call Satvik.

"Breakfast is served" Irika said and looked at Satvik who was making his tie.

"Make it for me" Satvik said and signals his tie
Irika walked towards him and started making his tie, he snaked his arms around her waist pulling her closer.

"Don't get used to this, do your work by yourself, I won't be always here" irika said while making the tie.

"Then where are you going?!" Satvik asked

"Your mom still wants me to divorce you, so maybe" Irika said and Satvik's gaze turned into serious one and his hold on her waist got stronger.

"Mom still wants me to divorce you?!" Satvik asked.

"Its done, we should go downstairs" irika said with a smile.

"I am asking something" Satvik said

"Let it be Satvik" irika said

"I won't" he said and removed his hands from her waist, he placed his hands on her shoulder.

"I won't divorce you, get that inside your head. And if she says anything tell me right away" Satvik said and went out of the room, Irika shook her head and followed him.

-----------------------------------

Hey peeps!
Here's another update, hope you guys like it.

If you do like this chapter then please vote and comment its very helpful.

The story already crossed 6k reads thank you so much for reading.

Enjoy!