『 BONUS SCENE 』

[content warning: this chapter contains explicit sexual content. 18+ minors dni. this chapter is optional, as in the plot will not be affected if you do not read it. enjoy, or skip to the next part.]

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

As promised, the moment Tate and Jamie returned to his house, she was tugging him in the direction of the bathroom to share a shower.

"Can't turn on the water if you don't let me go, Jamie Tartt," She chastised him, attempting to swat his roaming hands away, trying her hardest to keep her grin from her face while leaning into the absolutely massive shower.

"I mean, 'm fine just to bend ya over the counter." Jamie taunted, hands on her hips as he stood behind her, pressing in close to her space. Tate bit her lip while he couldn't see her face, determined not to let him see just how much the idea turned her on. Because she had plan, and wanted to see how long it took him to call her out on it. "No water needed, babe."

The shower stream cascaded on the moment his words slipped from his mouth, and Tate's smile turned victorious as she twisted in his arms.

"How the fuck am I supposed to shower without any water?" She asked, face scrunched in faux confusion. Jamie pouted at her words, and once again as she stepped back slightly, but his expression quickly morphed into one of pure glee as she grabbed the hem of her sweater and lifted it up and over her head.

His hands on her bare ribcage caused her to shiver, and the steadily growing ache between her legs was getting difficult to ignore as he reached behind her to undo the clasp on her bra. It fell down her shoulders, discarded on the floor with her top, and Jamie turned his attention towards getting rid of her pants, his hands oh so accidentally brushing against her breasts as they made their way down her body.

She was pliant under his attentive touch, and when he hooked his fingers into the waistband of her work pants, dropping to his knees before her to help tug them down her legs, she nearly gave up on her plan to tease him mercilessly.

And he hadn't even fucking kissed her yet.

"Jamie," She warned, though her voice was lacking any real heat threat as his hands settled on her hips once he had her bare before him, his open mouth pressing kisses teasingly high on her thighs. He paused, tilting his head back to smirk look up at her and it took everything in Tate to not give him control of the situation. But instead, she knotted her fingers into his hair, tugging ever so slightly. "I need to shower."

"Sorry, babe, just wanted to taste ya real quick." His words had her clenching her thighs together, an action that he was incredibly well aware of from his vantage point kneeling before her. She tugged his hair again, forcing him to stand, and was quick to slot her mouth over his, a momentary lapse in judgement brought on by how fucking delicious he looked at any given moment.

But just as his roaming hands started to inch towards where she wanted him most, Tate pulled back without a word and slipped into the shower, greatly enjoying Jamie's breathy curses.

"The fuck was that for, babe?" He asked, finally joining her in the shower, grinning. Tate stayed silent, grabbing her bottle of face wash while openly admiring just how exposed and half-hard he was before her.

"What?" She asked innocently, squeezing the soap onto her hands as Jamie set his on her hips, tugging her close and attaching his mouth to her damp collarbone. "Jamie Tartt, I need to shower."

He paused, pulling back slightly with his face knitted in confusion. She let some of her amusement show as she scrubbed the face wash into her skin, hinting slightly at the teasing game she had been toying with when she realized he thought she was actually rejecting his advances.