Loss and Comfort

Beacon Academy

Library

It was now sunset, and in the library, Teams RWBY, JNPR, GRMA, CFDT, OBSA, and Ronin, Rin, Liberty, Azumi, Jesse, and Jacket were all gathered seated at different tables that were close together.

"We all heard what happened in Vale," Oscar said.

"All our parents have been sent to their hotels for the night," Blake said.

"Seriously! Can't we just have something good without having to face some fucking problems and shit?!" Jacket asked.

"How's Watson's dad?" Ruby asked.

"He didn't make it," Kelly solemnly answered.

"Poor Watson. He must be devastated," Pyrrha said.

"So what happened to that Augusto guy?" Jesse asked.

"My brother told me that he's being sent to a UHL prison facility to make sure he doesn't get out. His semblance along with his crimes and unstable mind makes him extremely dangerous," Jacob answered.

"So shouldn't you guys be with Watson right now?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah. With his father gone and no mother, he's now an orphan like me and Ren," Nora added.

"Don't forget me, Em, and Ilia here are in the same boat as you two love birds," Mercury said.

"I think we should just give him time to himself right now," Jesse replied.

"Yeah, he's been through enough already," Azumi added.

Emerald looks out the window as she grows worried for Watson's mental state since he had lost his last girlfriend and his recent father.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dining Hall

March 16, 2021

The next morning, the students were all in the dining hall having their breakfast. Teams RWBY, JNPR, GRMA, CFDT, and OBSA, and Jesse, Azumi, Jacket, Rin, Ronin, and Liberty were all seated close together as they were all having their breakfast.

"When will all our families show up?" Rebecca asked.

"In about an hour from what I was told," Oscar answered.

"It's a shame that Jaune's family were unable to show up," Pyrrha said.

"Yeah. It would have been nice to meet them," Kelly said.

"But at least Saphron, Terra, and Adrian were able to show up," Ruby said.

"True," Jaune replied.

"Hey Rebecca, how did your parents react to you dating Ilia?" Britney asked.

"They were skeptical at first because of her history in the White Fang, but decided to give her a chance," Rebecca answered.

"That's good to hear at least," Kendra said.

"Hey, Blake, Yang, do your parents know that you two are dating yet?" Nora asked.

"Not yet, but today they will," Blake said.

"I'm kind of nervous on how Blake's dad would react when he finds out she and I are dating," Yang said.

"Who knew the great Yang Xiao Long would be scared of the parents finding out about you dating Blake," Kelly teased.