New Shining Beacon

Beacon Academy

Headmaster's Office

August 10, 2020

The next day at Beacon, the school year had finally begun as swarms of people swarmed around the paths around Beacon. Professor Ozpin and Glynda watched everything down below from the window of Ozpin's office.

"Things are going to be quite crowded here," Glynda said.

"So are the other Huntsman Academies, Glynda. But most of the new students here are going to be the very first generation of Terran Huntsmen in history. And it will be quite an event," Ozpin said.

"Not to mention busy," Glynda said.

"Now Glynda, the staff will not be alone to teach them. We do have new members here that will be teaching here. All of them are Terran. And we could be learning from them as well," Ozpin said.

"And I will admit, this will change how Remnant and Earth will run from now on," Glynda said.

"Ain't I right?" Ozpin asked as he took a sip from his mug.

"But I still feel uncertain here. I just know that I'll get headaches in the future," Glynda said.

Just then, three Vale Airships fly towards the landing docks. Ozpin takes a sip from his mug as he watches.

"Looks like more students both old and new have arrived," Ozpin said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Landing Docks

Meanwhile down at the landing docks, the airships proceed to make their landings onto the landing docks. As soon as they landed, students began to board off of the airships. Teams RWBY, JNPR, GRMA, and CFDT, and Oscar, and Ilia all boarded off one of the airships, carrying luggage with them. Jaune held on to his stomach with one arm trying his best not to throw up from his air sickness. They proceeded to walk up the main avenue and up to the academy.

"It sure is great to be back," Yang said.

"And a lot of changes here are gonna be made," Ren said.

"A lot more students here and more new staff members here are just a couple of examples," Allen said.

"Well I wish all the freshmen here good luck. They are all gonna need it for the initiation tomorrow," Kendra said.

"A lot of them will be fighting Grimm for the first time, so yeah," Ricky said.

"Lord give them strength," Jacob said.

"Guys. Look who's up ahead," Oscar said, pointing up ahead.

Everyone looks up ahead to see what Oscar was pointing at. To their surprise and shock, they all saw three familiar faces, Emerald Sustrai, Mercury Black, and Hazel Rainart. They all ran up to the three to confront them.

"What the hell are you three doing here?" Nora asked.

"Professor Ozpin made a deal with the U.S. government and all three of us are all on parole," Mercury answered.

"He allowed Mercury and I to be students here, but all three of us have to be monitored," Emerald added.

"The both of us have been rebranded into first years, so we're participating in the initiation tomorrow," Mercury said.

Everyone looked down and saw that Emerald, Mercury, and Hazel were all wearing ankle monitors on them. Then soon looked back up at the three again.

"What about you Hazel? Why are you here?" Oscar asked.