Chapter 64: Return to the Residence (Part 1,2 & 3)

Start from the beginning

A rumbling sound was heard, as if it was reflecting her mood, the curtain of rain that had stopped suddenly returned. In the heap of dark clouds, thunder was heard by everyone.

Ren Wan Yun closed her eyes painfully. The female in her arms was Shen Qing!

The more one looked closer, the more shock one felt. Shen Qing's face was swollen. Apparently the abuse was not light at all. And based on looking at her body, there was no clean area that was unharmed. And one of her hands was soft and folded into a strange posture, it actually seemed – Broken!

Prince Yu was extremely cruel!

However the one she hated the most was Shen Jennie!

All these should have fallen on Jennie but now her Qing-er had to suffer. To be tortured to such a state, the next half of Shen Qing's life was finished. She could not wait to break Jennie's neck, drink Jennie's blood and eat Jennie's flesh!

Ren Wan Yun was after all the one who managed the Shen residence, thus even at such a time like this, she was able to control herself and did not go crazy. Instead she instructed Xiang Lan, who was beside her, with a trembling voice, "Go and find a horse carriage to go down the mountain immediately."

"But..." Xiang Lan looked at her scared, "Furen, it is raining outside heavily and travelling is not possible."

The mountain was located deep in the valley and the roads were already bumpy. With such a rain, it would be extremely muddy so that one would not be able to move forward. If one were to forcefully go down the mountain, one would fear to be caught in an accident. It was not possible to go out in such a weather.

"Then how about Qing-er?" Ren Wan Yun finally was unable to suppress and screamed out. With a 'pa', she gave Xiang Lan a slap and ferociously said, "How about my Qing-er?"

Outside the room, Jennie looked on quietly.

She stood under eaves and looked at the curtain of rain that covered the landscape, seemingly covering up all the dirty schemes.

Originally the person that would be dishonoured was her. But now the person who let Shen Qing be dishonoured was also her.

Ren Wan Yun personally heard her own daughter being humiliated the entire night. Originally she could save her, but she watched on with folded arms the entire night. Would not Ren Wan Yun feel a bone-piercing, heart wrenching pain every time she recalled it? Would she feel the pain she felt when she heard of Wan Yu's death?

To now want to bring Shen Qing back to the city for treatment but having to remain here due to the rain, Ren Wan Yun could not move forward or retreat. Would the flushed with success Ren Wan Yun feel any traces of despair?

"Go seek a physician! No matter what kind of method, go and get a physician! If you cannot find a physician, you will die here!" Ren Wan Yun shriek at Xiang Lan.