Brinda comes forward to shake her hand but she is pulled into another bear hug.

"Get accustomed. She is a hugger." Pihu says hugging both of them together and smiling with content.

¤¤¤¤¤

"Why did you do that?" Ritwik asks, standing in the balcony of Vulcan's room. Vulcan releases rings of smoke and keeps looking at the dense wood that covers the backside of there mansion.

"What?" He asks nonchalantly.

"You know what. Why did you call her 'Teressa' ? That's not what you call her usually?" Ritwik asks seemingly angered by the incident.

"Didn't feel like calling her anything else. Don't feel like explaining to you as well." Vulcan says standing at the balcony in his grey hoodie and black sweatpant. His left hand stays buried inside the pocket of his hoodie and his right hand, that holds the cigarette, remains bent over the glass railing casually.

"But you have to. We have been utter d*ck to you, yes. But she never did a thing. Why would you hurt her feelings man?" Ritwik utters feeling aggravated by his reluctance.

"I don't want to hurt her or anyone for that matter. If they are getting hurt that's their problem not mine. But what's wrong with you and Dev bhai? Aren't you the same people who forced me to get over with my 'childish infatuation'. Isn't she the the same girl who failed to inform me about the things going on over here while I was out for my internship? She never needed me. Both of you turned out more important to her than I ever was. She clearly showed me my place. Just like you two." Ritwik hangs his head at that.

"Aren't you the same people who fought against your own younger brother for the girl who has clearly been his bestfriend for the longest of period. Both of you knew how I felt for her but I wasn't important then, my feelings weren't. I don't blame any of you though. It's okay Rik bhai. As I said, I know my place here." Vulcan adds.

"Nik, this is.." Ritwik starts but gets interrupted the very moment his attention is drawn towards Vulcan's hand. His right hand starts trembling as his grip loosens and the cigarette falls out of his hand. He brings his other hand to grip the railing as if to support himself from collapsing but his chest heaves up and down as if he is striving to breathe. His eyebrows furrow as his eyes tear up.

"What's going on? Nik! What's happening?" Ritwik asks feeling the panic rise up within him.

"T-this can't be..this..." Vulcan mumbles to himself as his panting grows.

"What?" Ritwik asks.

"She.. she is here!" He utters.

Ritwik's eyes sparkles with realization as he hears the door to Vulcan's room open almost silently.

¤¤¤¤¤

"Do you live here didi?" Brinda asks as she takes in the grandeur of the huge palace standing tall infront of her.

"No but the people who live here are very.... special to me." Pihu says standing infront of the huge wooden door of the Nagpati Mansion. The very moment the door opens, Rajat's face breaks into a warm smile.

"Welcome home ma'am." He utters bringing a smile to Pihu's face. Her eyes fill with tears as they threaten to topple over anytime now.

"How are you doing Rajat bhai?" She asks as she places the first step inside the mansion and immediately closes her eyes. The tears that were threatening to spill over, trails down her cheek. Brinda also gets inside after her.

"I am doing fine ma'am." Rajat answers.

"Where is everyone?" She asks immediately wiping her tears away.